Ike Hilliard to Miami Possible | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ike Hilliard to Miami Possible

popularwar said:
The guy who caught one TD pass all of last season?
Against the browns!?

Thompson is better than this guy.

Marty Booker only caught one also- are you saying he is a bad receiver? Two VERY unstable QB situations in both Miami and New York.

I think Hilliard will prove you guys wrong.

popularwar said:
Against the browns!?

Actucally Thompson caught 4 TD passes. And how can you not remember the big one against the Patriots.

dolphinsfan69 said:
Actucally Thompson caught 4 TD passes. And how can you not remember the big one against the Patriots.
Yeah hes talking about Hilliard :shakeno:

Who can say Ike Hilliard hasn't been productive because of the system or that he may be better in Miami's offense. I don't think he will come to Miami but if he does he deserves a chance much like Feeley deserves a chance, he certainly has the physical tools and abilities he hasn't shown so far.

byroan said:
He would be the 3rd wideout.

thats fine with me....we sign him he's the third behind CC and Booker...he's cheap and i am fine with that...i dont want williams and i dont want Edwards....GIVE ME A BACK

Dolfan1000 said:
Marty Booker only caught one also- are you saying he is a bad receiver? Two VERY unstable QB situations in both Miami and New York.
Two VERY different kinds of receivers as well. Marty Booker is a posession guy, often making a 20+ yard play out of a 5-yard pass. Booker had a lot of huge catches in which he was brought down inside the 10 (the first New England game comes to mind). Booker isn't a deep threat or a scoring threat every time he touches the ball but he'll help the offense. Ike Hillard has no "specialty" and completely disappears in games.

EDIT: I just checked NFL.com and I was mistaken, he didn't have any TD's this past season. I must have been thinking of someone else.

popularwar said:
Against the browns!?

He was the only WR on the giants to have a TD catch

We don't need Hilliard. We most likely carry just 5 WRs this year and we already have Chambers, Booker and Thompson. Newson will probably make if he can reproduce his tranining camp from last season(moved ahead of Thompson before injury) so that puts us at 4. Now, Welker will make the team as the Kick/Punt Returner and he can also be considered our 5th WR. Don't forget that we also have the speedy Gilmore. I would rather Saban draft a late WR prospect then sign Hilliard.

derrius is better than ike.

our 3 WRs are better than him, so i'll pass. (unless we get him at vet min as the 4th string/backup) for depth...

does everyone live in miami in the Off-season? i still want boston back. Booker and chambers are our two starters and Boston will be there at no 3. he is fast strong and corners are scared of him. if they go up on bump and run boston pushes them straight over

Back
Top Bottom