Ike Hilliard to Miami Possible | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ike Hilliard to Miami Possible

fsu_nole4life said:
Sorry i cant post links yet. It is on the New York Daily Times today. It says that because the Vikings landed Travis Taylor, Ike could end up in Miami if Boston does not get resigned. Ike lives in Miami during the offseason. I would love this. The reason is that it would make us have no need for Edwards or Williams and we could then Focus on a TOP RB or QB!!

If we "need" another WR, I'd rather have Boston back 1st or even Brian Gilmore.
RB is our 1st need.

fear-the-d said:
does everyone live in miami in the Off-season? i still want boston back. Booker and chambers are our two starters and Boston will be there at no 3. he is fast strong and corners are scared of him. if they go up on bump and run boston pushes them straight over
i think airline attendants are more afraid of boston than DB's are....

Doktor Ivel said:
hes washed up, worse than Jerry Rice!:wink:
I bet with the right team he could still have a great year.I would take Rice in a second if he wanted to come here.He's the greatest Wr ever to play the game.If nothing else he could help develope our younger Wr.

No to Ike unless he came in as a #4 receiver. Build through the draft. We need younger talent that can be molded, not everyone else's cut roster.

fish fan 4 life said:
I bet with the right team he could still have a great year.I would take Rice in a second if he wanted to come here.He's the greatest Wr ever to play the game.If nothing else he could help develope our younger Wr.
maybe jerry could give chambers a swift boot to the pants to jump-start him. after several years of growing pains, chambers should really be coming into his element by now...

texasPHINSfan said:
maybe jerry could give chambers a swift boot to the pants to jump-start him. after several years of growing pains, chambers should really be coming into his element by now...
This is very true.

Hilliard wouldn't be a bad move. Obviously he isnt the player he once was, but he wouldn't be expected to come out and be a difference maker. He would challenge Thompson and Gillmore for the #3 WR spot.

texasPHINSfan said:

it worked with chris carter... oh wait, no

Hilliard would be a horrible fit in the type of offence we're expected to run. He's not fast enough and he's not physical enough. To me he seems like a better fit for a New England style of offence. I would much rather see Boston brought back as my first choice or to draft a guy like Jerome Mathis if we're able to get a 2nd from the Chiefs.

Thompson has more physical capabilities then hilliard does, but Hilliard can still be a damn good receiver.

Back
Top Bottom