I'll bet a sack of potatoes.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'll bet a sack of potatoes....

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
If Ben Wilkerson is there at 70, Saban will bring him home. :tongue:

I'll agree that Wilkerson doesn't go until much later in the draft.

MrClean said:
I'll bet Ben doesn't go until the 2nd day.

Why is that? Injury? Or do you just think he's not that good?

I think it depends. If someone like Frye, Orton, Walter, Crowder or Shazor is around, he would be hard pressed to pass those guys up. Crowder probably won't fit in here, but Shazor would be a nice pickup.

And about Elton Brown. What's the knock on him?? He was a 1st rounder in January. He's been falling lately. Today he's really fallen. What up??

If Darryl Blackstock is available in the 3rd, I'd have a heart seizure.

infiltrateib said:
Ben's a 2nd day guy. I agree with Mr. Clean. Elton Brown or Blackstock is where it's at :)

(Gulp) I like Blackstock. I just the size is killing the smaller linebackers this year in the draft. Too many teams have interest in the 34 defense to be drafting 245 linebackers.

That's sick isn't it?

ELTON BROWN PLEASE!!!!!! We need a G thats going to be dominant seeing we need to make some holes for our new running back! Then in the 4th...if he's there..Wilkerson.

Samphin said:
I think it depends. If someone like Frye, Orton, Walter, Crowder or Shazor is around, he would be hard pressed to pass those guys up. Crowder probably won't fit in here, but Shazor would be a nice pickup.

It won't be hard to pass up Frye and it certainly won't be hard to pass up Orton.

If Ben is there, even if it's a reach, I wouldn't mind that pick..we defintely could use him..I generally don't like to reach, but I see this guy as an exception, he's 2nd rounder imho.

Back
Top Bottom