I'll play the blame game... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'll play the blame game...

finjim

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I blame McMichael. I mean sure that was a great catch, but why would he get up and try to score??? I mean he had to know that Colvin was behind him and he would punch the ball out, and of course the ball wouldn't go out of bounds. He knew that, right??? I mean the guy was trying to make a play. What a loser!

:shakeno:

I wouldnt call him a loser, but it was the most consequential play that contributed to the loss. Next was mare, then CC and his 3 drops that were very important 3rd down/TD plays.

That was not a great catch by any means. Infact it was poor, he didn't have to leave his feet and as phil said "make the safe catch". IMO, he could have easily caught that ball and walked into the end zone if he didn't "jump/dive" for the ball unnecassarily.

The team wins....and the team loses. The team showed it had the heart it had last season....just not the players and coaching it had last season. The Dolphins aren't close....and it's going to take at least 2-3 years to replace the dead wood and older players on this team. We just have to accept that.

Back
Top Bottom