I'll see you all at pick #102 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'll see you all at pick #102

I guess the 2nd annual Zoom draft day for FH is off the table.... I can't see myself even watching the draft now until somewhere around the middle of thee 3rd round as it will be painful to see many prospects we have coveted go by.....Each time that happens, I'll look at my Tyreek Hill jersey that will be on my wall!

The number to the left indicates the consensus ranking from mock draft data base. Would like any if these guys at 102.

90 Khalil Shakir WR Boise St
91 Sam Williams Edge Mississippi
94 Abraham Lucas OT Washington St
98 Josh Paschal DE Kentucky
107 Zamir White RB Georgia
109 Rachaad White RB Arizona St
120 Amare Barno Edge Virginia Tech
123 Pierre Strong Jr South Dakota St
130 Kellen Diesch OL Arizona St
132 Tyler Badie RB Missouri
136 Cam Taylor-Britt DB Nebraska
139 Jelani Woods Virginia TE
142 Jerome Ford RB Cincinnati
145 Zyon McCollum CB Sam Houston St
192 Damarri Mathis CB Pittsburgh
195 Cameron Jurgens C Nebraska
224 Zach Tom C Wake Forest

Last edited:
The number to the left indicates the consensus ranking from mock draft data base. Would like any if these guys at 102.

224 Zach Thomas C Wake Forest
If Abraham Lucas or Zamir White are there, I hope they pick one of them.

If Abraham Lucas or Zamir White are there, I hope they pick one of them.
My only problem with Lucas is that he was eligible last year, and his stock didn't rise. In fact, I think it went down a little. Compare that to Linderbaum.

My only problem with Lucas is that he was eligible last year, and his stock didn't rise. In fact, I think it went down a little. Compare that to Linderbaum.

I think Lucas will be taken in top 60. He was already second round pick before the combine, and then he tested like a top athlete at tackle. He is day 1 tackle. I don't want to post again the list of tackles taken in the first round in last 7-8 years, you can look it up, but Lucas is 100% one of the top tackles in any class.

I think Lucas will be taken in top 60. He was already second round pick before the combine, and then he tested like a top athlete at tackle. He is day 1 tackle. I don't want to post again the list of tackles taken in the first round in last 7-8 years, you can look it up, but Lucas is 100% one of the top tackles in any class.
Day 1 is the first round still, right? Day 2 is 2nd and 3rd round?

Day 1 is the first round still, right? Day 2 is 2nd and 3rd round?

Yes, Lucas is day 1 value, top 30. But this is unusually great draft for tackles. There is Neal, Cross, Ekwonu, Penning, and I think a fifth tackle will be taken in the first round and it could be Lucas.
Now, teams make mistakes. Raimann may get drafted in the first round. Faalele may get drafted in first round. There is also Tyler Smith of Tulsa who can play tackle but has guard frame and he is a beast. Teams may go for him. Then there is Linderbaum. There is Kenyon Green G. There are unusually many linemen with first round grades.
So, all in all, it could happen that Lucas slides out of first, but he is nonetheless day 1 value, one of the top tackles.

3. Troy Andersen
4. Luke Fortner
5. Reggie Roberson jr./ Danny Gray
7. Cam'Ron Harris (willing to draft higher if necessary)
7. Nate Landman

We now need to focus on the positions where we will be losing players due to cap issues in 2023.
Howard and Jones may both be goners... Wilkins is at risk.
As much as I think we desperately need a Mike that can cover, we need to acknowledge that cap strapped teams lose players-- and that our ascending expenditures on Tua, Armstead, Hill, and Ogbah ENSURE we'll lose players going forward.

At this point, I'm looking for a corner, we'll need that VERY soon.

224 Zach Tom C Wake Forest
Say we have no needs which of that group would you take? Which would have you the most excited?

Back
Top Bottom