I'll see you all at pick #102 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'll see you all at pick #102

RB at 102
Cooks could be on that range.
The number to the left indicates the consensus ranking from mock draft data base. Would like any if these guys at 102.

90 Khalil Shakir WR Boise St
91 Sam Williams Edge Mississippi
94 Abraham Lucas OT Washington St
98 Josh Paschal DE Kentucky
107 Zamir White RB Georgia
109 Rachaad White RB Arizona St
120 Amare Barno Edge Virginia Tech
123 Pierre Strong Jr South Dakota St
130 Kellen Diesch OL Arizona St
132 Tyler Badie RB Missouri
136 Cam Taylor-Britt DB Nebraska
139 Jelani Woods Virginia TE
142 Jerome Ford RB Cincinnati
145 Zyon McCollum CB Sam Houston St
192 Damarri Mathis CB Pittsburgh
195 Cameron Jurgens C Nebraska
224 Zach Tom C Wake Forest
Not a bad list. Lucas would be nice at RT, although Miami could move Hunt back to tackle. I think Lucas could go round 2.

Tom is interesting with center and tackle experience. Another guy who opened eyes at the combine.

Looking to the future, Miami may need to move some high salary players like maybe Byron Jones and/or X. Howard. So, perhaps secondary adds make sense.

Personally, I'd like to see the Dolphins add a power back but maybe McDaniel doesn't see it the same way. Robinson, from Alabama, could be in that 102 range.

The only RB in that range for me is Kevin Harris. And to me he is day 1 value.
I also have Keontay Ingram as day 2 value, so he would be in play for me perhaps, but with Edmonds, Mostert and Doaks on roster it would be hard for me to pull the trigger. Other than those two, I'm not interested in RBs where we pick.

Agreed on Sam Williams, Zach Tom, Jelani Woods, and Zyon McCollum. I would add Danny Gray (Imagine that. Waddle Hill Gray); and Troy Andersen and Isaiah Thomas Edge. Chris Paul OL Tulsa. All those guys are at least day 2 for if not higher. I also want to mention Jeffrey Gunter from Coastal Carolina who tested really well as day two value.

Last edited:
I believe they’ll be looking at a linebacker like Troy Andersen or Chance Campbell, and OL Kellen Diesch or Zach Tom.
I’d be very happy with Anderson in the third and just allow him to develop the first quarter of the season

Trade up for David Ojabo if that door creeps open as a possibility.
With the Fins having so few picks I think it makes it more unlikely that they would be willing to take an injured player and stash him on IR for a "redshirt" year.

They are going to be looking for a few guys who can contribute early, LB being the most obvious and likely.

The Draft journey of Ojabo will be interesting to watch because he is a raw pass rusher with great athleticism trying to come back from a very serious injury.

We are seeing guys recover from Achilles tears but it is still tougher than if he had torn an ACL.

My only problem with Lucas is that he was eligible last year, and his stock didn't rise. In fact, I think it went down a little. Compare that to Linderbaum.
Totally agree that Linderbaum is the much better player. He's a top 40 pick. Lucas is a top 100 pick and a much better bet to be available at #102. I agree though that if both were available at #102, it's Linderbaum and it's not close.

Totally agree that Linderbaum is the much better player. He's a top 40 pick. Lucas is a top 100 pick and a much better bet to be available at #102. I agree though that if both were available at #102, it's Linderbaum and it's not close.
I wasn't saying Linderbaum is a better prospect. That's just obvious. I'm just saying that the dude went back to play as a red shirt senior, and he didn't get better. The Cougars may not be in the SEC, but they're a solid program.

Gotta think Safety will be in consideration after recent talks with Honeybadger. JT Woods? Corker?

I still want Troy Andersen, but I'm thinking most of the players I've been looking at will be gone.

Gotta think Safety will be in consideration after recent talks with Honeybadger. JT Woods? Corker?

I still want Troy Andersen, but I'm thinking most of the players I've been looking at will be gone.
Grier said they're good at S, when he said we wouldn't be trying to sign Matthieu or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom