im afraid Albert Wilson is done | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

im afraid Albert Wilson is done

terphin

Active Roster
Reaction score
one of my favorite players from last year docent seem to have a role in this offense, he looks stiff and slow , still no explosion and we could use some . My guess he gets recruited over

one of my favorite players from last year docent seem to have a role in this offense, he looks stiff and slow , still no explosion and we could use some . My guess he gets recruited over

Not going to defend Wilson, but it seems RF is addicted to tall receivers. None of the small guys are making noise. That said, he looks like he's lost some quickness

Thing is he looked really good here, after KC. The hip injury really set him back, OR this coaching staff just doesn't get creative with him like Gase did with all his bubble screens etc.
He looked ok. He wasn't even starting consistently.

The plays where he made impact were the gadget plays, and WR screens we all hated.

He could make things happen, after the catch. No doubt about that. He was never going to be a #1 or 2 reciever on a good team though.

He had something you can't coach, speed. That may not be true post injury.

He may also just need more time. Who knows the reality?

Yea KC makes receivers look a lot better than they are

He looked better here before the injury. The one positive from that POS coach we had was how he used Grant and Wilson last year.

I don't think he's ever going to be the same though. Easy cut for me. Allen Hurns gets his number called in the slot more.

Thing is he looked really good here, after KC. The hip injury really set him back, OR this coaching staff just doesn't get creative with him like Gase did with all his bubble screens etc.
I think that's it. Wilson had about 3 big plays in '18. Got to give Gase credit for being able to use his speed effectively. I still think Wilson is not recovered but they just don't know how to use him properly.

I think that's it. Wilson had about 3 big plays in '18. Got to give Gase credit for being able to use his speed effectively. I still think Wilson is not recovered but they just don't know how to use him properly.
Also I feel like this coaching staff prefers bigger possession type guys like DVP, and Williams. Im still wondering why Grant had an extension when he really hasnt done much this season.

They keep throwing passes where he is running lateral and catches the ball at the sideline. It's a recipe for disaster.

As much as I like the development of the DBs and Preston Williams, I think they are misusing Wilson. They gave grant better plays at WR yesterday.

Also I feel like this coaching staff prefers bigger possession type guys like DVP, and Williams. Im still wondering why Grant had an extension when he really hasnt done much this season.

I assumed it was to make him our full time KR/PR, but it doesn’t seem like the coaches trust his ball security anymore.

Back
Top Bottom