I'm amazed at the age of our roster | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm amazed at the age of our roster

Cue chia pet music... Ch ch ch cheater!
Pathetic no respect lowlife should be stricken from all record books
Most of his former staff and players got paid big bucks to produce outside
of his manipulation zone and flopped.

I had forgotten about the Troy Brown at corner back years. I will give Belicheat credit for getting the most out of his players, and for finding gold in other people's trash.

Cue chia pet music... Ch ch ch cheater!
Pathetic no respect lowlife should be stricken from all record books
Most of his former staff and players got paid big bucks to produce outside
of his manipulation zone and flopped.

Well Nick Saban is the best coach in college football and Ferentz is a damn good coach. He had 7 future gms on that staff thats not just a coinicidence. Who knows what extremes teams have went to , scout other teams. Having a guy caught filming a practice is probably least among what many nfl coaches have done. They still won 15 games the year after they got cuaght and are still winning to this day.
His staff were not great head coaches but still well respected coordinators and his tree keeps growing with O" Obrian at Penn St getting looks as an NFL coach. You never hear players badmouthing him after they leave and even Randy Moss gives much respect to him. WAtch the video on the Cleveland Browns where his staff talks about him. whether you are a fan of whatever team its easy to recognize he is a great coach and one of the NFL's all time best

I had forgotten about the Troy Brown at corner back years. I will give Belicheat credit for getting the most out of his players, and for finding gold in other people's trash.
Whats funny is Belichek once called Shula in 1979 to ask about a job

I feel that his coaching ability is in the top tier. I simply feel that a coach and qb who should've averaged a nice 10-11 wins manipulated their way to 13.

Mike Lombardi is a bum.

Well he probably was good for what Belicheck hired him to do which was not gming. Hell not sure how

he has had some success at times in league and was a major player when Oakland had success early in century but alot more failure than success (alot like our current gm)

I'm confused on why we are dying to get younger? We aren't slow because we are only 2nd youngest and not first youngest its because the players we drafted and signed are slow as snails.

We need some vets for leadership and for knowing what's up during crunch time like Ravens and Patsies.
You need a mix of both.

I'm confused on why we are dying to get younger? We aren't slow because we are only 2nd youngest and not first youngest its because the players we drafted and signed are slow as snails.

We need some vets for leadership and for knowing what's up during crunch time like Ravens and Patsies.
You need a mix of both.

Yea agree with all that. The reason I am excited about our youth is it means we have some seasons to grow together and get better.

You need a mix of both.

there is no evidence that youth makes any thing better

Back
Top Bottom