I'm Back | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Back

Loved the Dolphins since I heard about the perfect season as a kid and maybe that goofy Ace ventura movie had something to do with it. Marino was a house-hold name as long as I can remember but unfortunately I was too young to appreciate his career at the time (i'm 22 now), I just wish I could have lived through his career as an adult. Grew up with Zach as my hero, RW34 jerseys in every color, and didn't give a crap that Pennington was a Jet, he rocked.

I'm from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. And screw the Bills and their 1 Toronto game a year. While i'm at it...screw Toronto. Fins to the end.Seattle Seahawks jersey

Hey Dolphans...i am not sure where to post this but i am looking for a way to get in contact with the site owner. I would like to discuss website collaboration between fin heaven.com and my site afcenews.com and possibly share some articles between the sites. Anyone know of a way to contact?

Hey Dolphans...i am not sure where to post this but i am looking for a way to get in contact with the site owner. I would like to discuss website collaboration between fin heaven.com and my site afcenews.com and possibly share some articles between the sites. Anyone know of a way to contact?

Passed it up stairs for you..............

b4uo8x-1.jpg

why the hell didnt we collaborate @Henrik . this guys site is dead and i personally blame you

Back
Top Bottom