Im back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im back

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
Not sure if some of the original posters are on this board but it seems like this board have really grown. Cant wait to get some good fins talk this season.

How long have you been vacation? With a join date of 2002 you have to be one of the people who opened the doors on the site. We have some long time members around these parts.

Yep. I see FinFanInCali and Nubular7 is still here. Seen this site change layout about 3 times. Been here since the original owner owned the site. I think he was 16yrs old when he started finheaven.com. Then I remember his dad died i think of cancer and then he went to college. He went on to sell the site I think to a member named fin-atic. Not sure if you were here when the mutiny happen against the new owner and some people went and started thephins.com. I kinda left at that time because this placed turned into a soap opera during that time. Anyways happy to be back. Looking foward to talking with everyone and joining the VIP section.

Yep. I see FinFanInCali and Nubular7 is still here. Seen this site change layout about 3 times. Been here since the original owner owned the site. I think he was 16yrs old when he started finheaven.com. Then I remember his dad died i think of cancer and then he went to college. He went on to sell the site I think to a member named fin-atic. Not sure if you were here when the mutiny happen against the new owner and some people went and started thephins.com. I kinda left at that time because this placed turned into a soap opera during that time. Anyways happy to be back. Looking foward to talking with everyone and joining the VIP section.

Welcome back!

I joined right after the change in ownership. I was new to internet forums (I lurked but never posted before 2008) so I didn't even pay attention to the back and forth at that time, after deciding I was going to post more I checked a few other sites out and decided to move in here.

Now several years later I wouldn't go anywhere else, Finheaven is my home with anything Dolphins related.

I joined right after the change in ownership. I was new to internet forums (I lurked but never posted before 2008) so I didn't even pay attention to the back and forth at that time, after deciding I was going to post more I checked a few other sites out and decided to move in here.

Now several years later I wouldn't go anywhere else, Finheaven is my home with anything Dolphins related.

Did the same thing and drifted off. But now am back too. Welcome back!

Welcome Mates ...
I am new here i like this forum too much i found a set of best and remarkable stuff here i have massive interest in getting information the purpose of joining this forum is to lean more things from this form and share what i know i am confident that my stay here' ll really well ....

Welcome Mates ...
I am new here i like this forum too much i found a set of best and remarkable stuff here i have massive interest in getting information the purpose of joining this forum is to lean more things from this form and share what i know i am confident that my stay here' ll really well ....
Welcome bro!

Not sure if some of the original posters are on this board but it seems like this board have really grown. Cant wait to get some good fins talk this season.

Well that was short-lived (2 posts herein). Too bad cuz the OP seems like he might have added some more welcome insight to FH :idk:

I remember Amars from back in the day. I used to be SpurzN703 but have had my current name for a few years now. Welcome back pal!

Nice to see you guys know each other so well and welcoming each other. I've just joined this forum. This is my first post and I wish I'll keep posting until September. It is because in September I have a big game to play against my college team in football. By the way, I am also a payroll service provider and completing my graduation this this year. Pretty excited!:420:

Back
Top Bottom