I'm bored so how bout a poll? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm bored so how bout a poll?

What postion should we use our #1 pick on?

• Guard

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Tackle

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Line Backer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Running Back

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Quarter Back

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • D-Line

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said QB :o I would like to see them pick either a QB or a Guard..thoose are the 2 ingredients we are missing..Well, actually..quite a few guards :p :( :lol:

I agree Guard is our biggest need, but I wouldn't count out tackle. Wade has not looked very goos this season, and Smith(who i wasn't big on before the injury) is recovering from a torn acl. Many who have suffered the same say it takes 2 seasons to fully recover form that injury. All that being said I really like Tony Fonoti G from Nebraska. We need a great runblocker, and who better than the heart and soul of an option team to improve are running game. I also like Jauquin Gonzalez T Miami in the third round. The last player I'm really campainging for is Chester Taylor RB Toledo in the 4th or 5th round. This guy will be a steal, he didn't get the media attention due to playing in the MACC, but has a lot of talent. He is very explosive, and is never tackled on first contact. Man I want Mel Kiper's job.

I was confused for a minute, I thought the question was 'What "position" is your #1 pick?' That seemed a bit personal for this board.:rolleyes:

:lol: JayDog! Good question, but wrong thread. I think Eckerdguy already covered that topic in another poll. :lol: :lol:

I don't know much about FOOTBALL positions ;) but from what I have read from you guys, I think we need a guard first.

Originally posted by eckerdguy
I picked QB but now I think about it, will there be any good QB's in this years draft?

Any good free agent QB's better yet?
[/QUOTE

David Carr and Joey Harrington, but I doub't either will be anywhere near available when we pick. In free agency pickens are slim at best. Dilfer and Feidler are the class of the group.

Well it is to early to really know, b/c Jay has 3-6 games left in the season to earn or ruin his chances for next year. I just don't see Dave doing it, he is not the type of coach that would morgage his future on a first round qb. It may also be a moot point if Houston takes David Carr, washington will not let Joey get bye them

I have to say I am disapointed in this poll. how could so many think qb is the postion? Who would be left at qb in the mid 20's? There are only 2 quality qbs in this draft, and I doubt either of them make it that far. Not to mention the d and o-line are in shambles, and will get worse w/the age and health of Dixon, Ruddy, Bowens, and Gardener. Well to each his own, I guess.

I just wanted to bring this poll next to the new to see how it compares.

Kurt Kittner from Illinois is pretty good and will be available when we pick and so will Harrington. I still think we need a guard though, and maybe a QB next year when people like Dorsey will be there and maybe Rex Grossman.

Back
Top Bottom