I'm calling it right now: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm calling it right now:

Im also calling it right now... If the Dolphins cannot land Atogwe, we MAY make the playoffs.

if we get otogwe, we better make the playoffs or someones loosing their job. We are probably superbowl contenders if u add him.

I think we make the playoffs if we don't add him. And I don't think we add him, as I'm not even sure we can afford him. Culver is very underrated around these parts as well, and I really, really like Jones. I think we make a bigger run for Sharper personally. Sign him to a decent 2 year contract, and allow our young guys in the secondary to learn from a future hall of famer.

I think we make the playoffs if we don't add him. And I don't think we add him, as I'm not even sure we can afford him. Culver is very underrated around these parts as well, and I really, really like Jones. I think we make a bigger run for Sharper personally. Sign him to a decent 2 year contract, and allow our young guys in the secondary to learn from a possible hall of famer.

I wouldnt mind Sharper if Atogwe cant be aquired.

And as for Sharper being a "possible" HOFer. Make him down already. At age 34 he breaks the record for INT return yards in a season and with 9 INTs last season, ties him for 6th all-time. If he plays another 1 or 2 seasons he will be top 5. That sounds like a HOFer to me.

I think we make the playoffs if we don't add him. And I don't think we add him, as I'm not even sure we can afford him. Culver is very underrated around these parts as well, and I really, really like Jones. I think we make a bigger run for Sharper personally. Sign him to a decent 2 year contract, and allow our young guys in the secondary to learn from a possible hall of famer.

I personally would love to have Sharper... IMO he's a shoe in HOFer

I wouldnt mind Sharper if Atogwe cant be aquired.

And as for Sharper being a "possible" HOFer. Make him down already. At age 34 he breaks the record for INT return yards in a season and with 9 INTs last season, ties him for 6th all-time. If he plays another 1 or 2 seasons he will be top 5. That sounds like a HOFer to me.
I think top 3 isn't out of the question. Only needs 8 INT's to do so. And yes, I would say he's almost guaranteed to go to the hall.

If by some minor miracle we manage to land Atogwe, I believe we have a great chance of competing for at least an AFC Championship.

If we land Atogwe or Darren Sharper, I predict that we win the Super Bowl.

I have trouble believing we can even afford Atogwe. The cap will be coming back soon enough, and Atogwe is going to want to be payed like a top safety.

Atogwe will most likely go to 'Niners....I heard from my brother(a HUGE 'Niner),that Atogwe is either married to or will be to Singletary's daughter.Just FYI...I'm no authority on this,so I can only relay what I heard.And I hope he's wrong.....I'd LOVE to have Atogwe.I'm ecstatic with what's been done so far.Dansby,Marshall,the draft.....WOW!!! Kinda like Christmas for me/and my 'Fin Brotherhood.

Back
Top Bottom