I'm Confused! Or Not, I Think! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Confused! Or Not, I Think!

3rdandinches

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Alot of critisims have been tossed the Dolphins way for their pre-season preformance to certain players and FO staff. The Oline has been ripped apart, the run game, Henne, etc..... So then you see the great N.Orleans running on all cylinders in the pre-season and then opening night the transmission must have fallen out! Afterall N.Orleans looked golden in the preseason putting up 24, 38, 36 and 24 points and yet against Minnesota they struggled to score 14pts.

Does this mean pre-season still means squat or am I reading too little into Thursday's game and it was just a great defensive battle between two high powered offenses?

I realize that we usually always have tough games against the Bills but I have this funny feeling that we're gonna kick the freakin' snot out of them. Now that doesn't mean anything in terms of how good we are afterall it's only 1 game but I think the pre-season got alittle too much negative hub from people here for what it really is.

I can't wait for Sunday, but no matter what happens I think I'll pass on visiting here on Monday, lol!

Back
Top Bottom