I'm confused... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm confused...

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
I just read somewhere that Jay may not even be eligible for "2nd or 3rd string qb in tonight's game". But don't we only have 3 quarterbacks? I don't see anyone but Sage, Jay and Brian on their roster.

What gives?

Corey Jenkins would be the emergency QB. If Jay doesn't go, we'll carry two QBs tonight. They aren't saying there's another QB. Just saying that Jay might not even suit up at all.

Originally posted by njfinfan
I just read somewhere that Jay may not even be eligible for "2nd or 3rd string qb in tonight's game". But don't we only have 3 quarterbacks? I don't see anyone but Sage, Jay and Brian on their roster.

What gives?

Yeah we only keep three qb's and It's just saying that normally JF would drop to the 2nd string. In the event that BG got hurt, JF would step in. Since his injury is worse than previously thought, normally Sage would be the 2nd string and JF would be the emergency 3rd string QB. However it looks like JF isn't even healthy enough to be the emergency third string, which means he'll be inactive and in street clothes.
let's hope BG and SR don't get hurt, becasue then it would be Corey Jenkins as the emergency 3rd string QB.

Unless Jay is far more hurt than has been published, I would expect him to suit up as the Emergency QB just in case. I know it does not work that way medically, but if Griese is out and Sage is useless and somehow we are losing, I would want Jay in there in the 4th Q. He did say he has more problems with handoffs and bootlegs than throwing

Jay apprently also has a sprained pinky finger.

When was the last time he was healthy for an entire season? Was it 2001 when we were 11 and 7? Just curious.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Well that should mean about 6 more weeks of Brian Griese:roflmao:

SAdly steve Beurlein is out for the season cause of a broken pinky...lol

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Well that should mean about 6 more weeks of Brian Griese:roflmao:

what are you laughing at ? your QB cant even move, and he aint hurt!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom