IM Confused | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IM Confused

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
IS madden leaving monday nite football for sunday nite football?
if he is who will be the announcers monday nite and who are hey kickin out to make room for madden? is Thiesmann gone i hope not i love the way he calls games

No its just the new deals going around. Like ESPN will have Monday Night Football after this season and NBC or something will have Sunday night. Madden will turn up somewhere. Im sure of it.

dominizzo said:
if he is who will be the announcers monday nite and who are hey kickin out to make room for madden? is Thiesmann gone i hope not i love the way he calls games

I can't say that I agree with you.

DOLPHAN1 said:
madden will probably just move to espn with michaels since abc owns espn. wouldn't be surprised if only the channel changes for monday night.

The news stories today said Madden will be on NBC.

Dolfan99 said:
Acording to NFL.com Madden will be on Monday night football for one more year so he'll be on Sun night and Mon night. Thats gonna be a hell of a travel every Sun night.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/8566010

I think that means he'll do MNF on ABC this season and then next season he'll just do SNF on NBC. Imagine him going from New England on Sunday and then having to be in San Diego on Monday. Impossible for him since he won't get on a plane. :lol:

dominizzo said:

man NBC aint kicking anyone out infact there looking for a whole new crew...espn now has monday night football so they will probobly use there crew they have now for it

dominizzo said:

Are you serious? :D Thiesman makes me wanna puke!Besides,wasn't Thiesman drafted by Miami,and refused to play here?or maybe leading up to the draft,he said he wouldnt play here,so we didnt draft him...something like that.

calphin said:
Are you serious? :D Thiesman makes me wanna puke!Besides,wasn't Thiesman drafted by Miami,and refused to play here?or maybe leading up to the draft,he said he wouldnt play here,so we didnt draft him...something like that.

i heard of that and u know wat he is sad for doing that but the guy is a kool commentator IMO

Back
Top Bottom