im definitely getting finheaven vip | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

im definitely getting finheaven vip

dolfanattic5

you got chambered
Super Donator
Reaction score
im so tired of all these fairweather fin fans that are already giving up in this team. It drives me crazy everytime i hear ronnies a bust lol. Ur ******ed if u think that. If you noticed in the 3rd qtr ronnie brown was really starting to be effective. **** mularkey for abandoning the run b/c that is what set up that 3rd qtr drive. THe defense was swiss cheese tonight (we always seem to give up a few hue plays that screw us. We had no pass rush, and we were basically in this game till 3 min left. so gtfo off your high horse and realize that this is one game out of 16. not to take our next three opponents lightly but we have 3 creampuff games, and we will get the momentum going. I don't want to see another get rid of welker fan because he is amazing, and as far as culpepper i thought he manaed the game very well,he had some really good flashes, but just made some poor decisions in the end

SO TO ALL YOU BANDWAGON FANS GET REAL AND REALIZE WE CANT WIN EM ALL

GO FINS

I wonder what the Pats fans were saying after Buffalo humiliated them in 03 in the opener? They were coming off of a non playoff season too. These things happen, if they lay an egg again next week though I'm going to be worried. It's one thing to lose on the road to the Super bowl champs but at home to Buffalo will be hard to stomach if it happens.

At one point last year as a Bills fan I actually considered joining the VIP forum as well. It seems like it's almost impossible some days to have and decent discussion w/opposing fans without it getting ugly. In GD that's almost impossible.

From what I hear, VIP is the way to go....

You would be welcome.Just sign up by clicking on the VIP badge in my sig.:wink:

dolfanattic5 said:
im so tired of all these fairweather fin fans that are already giving up in this team. It drives me crazy everytime i hear ronnies a bust lol. Ur ******ed if u think that. If you noticed in the 3rd qtr ronnie brown was really starting to be effective. **** mularkey for abandoning the run b/c that is what set up that 3rd qtr drive. THe defense was swiss cheese tonight (we always seem to give up a few hue plays that screw us. We had no pass rush, and we were basically in this game till 3 min left. so gtfo off your high horse and realize that this is one game out of 16. not to take our next three opponents lightly but we have 3 creampuff games, and we will get the momentum going. I don't want to see another get rid of welker fan because he is amazing, and as far as culpepper i thought he manaed the game very well,he had some really good flashes, but just made some poor decisions in the end

SO TO ALL YOU BANDWAGON FANS GET REAL AND REALIZE WE CANT WIN EM ALL

GO FINS

I'm with you. It has to be well worth the money. I'm tired of these so called fans badmouthing the team.

Back
Top Bottom