I'm Disappointed About Only One Thing This Offseason... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Disappointed About Only One Thing This Offseason...

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The Dolphins lost Morlon Greenwood to free agency.
clear.gif

I oddly liked that guy, and he proved himself as a good player, especially this season.

Adam First said:
The Dolphins lost Morlon Greenwood to free agency.
clear.gif

I oddly liked that guy, and he proved himself as a good player, especially this season.

Greenwood definitely improved after his 1st 2 seasons and he became a solid LB. I just think Greenwood overpriced himself and he doesn't have the size that Saban likes so there was no need to spend the money on a guy who doesn't fit what you're trying to do. I wish him the best in Houston.

Greenwood wasn't a playmaker though. About the only good thing I could say about him was that he didn't screw up.

I agree with the others: it's not that Greenwood was terrible, but it's a pretty good offseason when that's your biggest regret. That goes double if we're in a position to get a comp pick for him. I forget whether we are or not, though.

He was a good complementary player to Thomas and Seau and was rarely on either side of a big play. But in my opinion, he definetly wasn't worth what the Texans ended up paying for him.

I agree with the others. He was a good player, but wasnt worth the contract Houston offered him. I wish him luck in Houston.

Dolfan984 said:
I liked him too, but he was not worth what the Texans gave him IMO.

Yup...........it's just like what the Washington Wizards went thru recently in losing Larry Hughes - good player, but not worth the contract he can get from needy teams in the free agent market.

I liked him also, but he wasnt worth the contract and like someone said he isnt a big playmaker.

greenwood is not a playmaker...houston gave him way too much money...im much happier having spragan and crowder...plus derrick pope, brendan ayanbedejo and eddie moore got some playing time last year...no way we could give greenwood that type of money...

yeah he reall wasn't a playmaker. in fact i remember a few times, (specifically the browns game) where he was practically 'given' the ball to make a play on it. it hit him in the chest actually. but he was a good player. You can't hate a guy who goes out there and does whats needed.

Adam First said:
Wait, he wanted that much money?

Jeez, he's a good player but come on....

not only did he want it, he actually got most of it.

Back
Top Bottom