I'm Donating Two Finheaven Vip Memberships. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Donating Two Finheaven Vip Memberships.

Stay in it guy. It's basically just a poll but you guys can make comments and try to get members to vote for you. Leave your name in even if you don't plan on commenting. You never know :)

Stay in it guy. It's basically just a poll but you guys can make comments and try to get members to vote for you. Leave your name in even if you don't plan on commenting. You never know :)

Oh, have you seen this before? I just didn't want to get into a pissing match and whatnot. lol

It's all in good fun. If JC was in it he might post a cute puppy for votes and stuff like that. a funny video works. You are allowed to take friendly shots at the others but you don't have to. Post music you like or a funny meme. The guys with the best stuff usually get the most votes.

I self nominate myself as I don't think anyone will nominate me as I'm new. Lots of likes, good threads, etc. I saw that I wasn't supposed to self nominate but if I'm not going to get it anyways I might as well give it a try.

I moved brother crumps post to Random Thoughts

Posts here should be about the VIP membership contest guys.

I self nominate myself as I don't think anyone will nominate me as I'm new. Lots of likes, good threads, etc. I saw that I wasn't supposed to self nominate but if I'm not going to get it anyways I might as well give it a try.

tenor.gif

Do you:
Like free money?
Hate evil?
Like sex with beautiful women?
Like FREE sex with beautiful women?
Hate the Patriots, Jets and Bills like they were your elementary school report cards?
Hate warm beer?
Love America?
WELL SO DOES BAKER! VOTE BAKER IN '18 AND IF HE HAS ANY BEAUTIFUL FREE WOMEN WHO WANT SEX, MONEY, OR COLD BEER LEFTOVER HE'LL GIVE IT TO YOU!

Disclaimer: I am wholeheartedly trying to buy your vote with things I do not have but wish I did.

BAKER in '18......THE VIP HE WANTS TO BE!

Back
Top Bottom