Im done with | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im done with

DBoston80

Undisputed #1
Reaction score
Randy Mcmike...he had another huge drop late in the game..Im tired of seeing a great talent develop into nothing....

See ya Randy..good luck with your wife.

Yup, McMike is a waste of natural talent. He has great god given skills but his lack of deditation and desire to actually get in shape make him unreliable when the games on the line. Hes also fat, and slow.

GoonBoss said:
Far from just his fault.

never blamed the loss on him...Im just tired of him being average at best, when it looked like he was gonna be very good.

Mare has to be cut in the off season. Cannot depend on him anymore. McMike is just an average Tight end. Another guy you can't depend on either.

Cannonboy said:
Mare has to be cut in the off season. Cannot depend on him anymore. McMike is just an average Tight end. Another guy you can't depend on either.

we seem to have alot of those sadly enough..

If were going to base players talent on drops then Miami needs to get rid of Booker, Morris, Chambers, McMichael, Hagan, and Welker.

Brown42000 said:
If were going to base players talent on drops then Miami needs to get rid of Booker, Morris, Chambers, McMichael, Hagan, and Welker.

is that your defense for McMike's poor play??

..Im sure there are other threads to bash those players...go find one of them.

At first I was for keeping Mare until I heard that he has the most missed FG attempts this year out of any kicker. I agree now, he either better step it up or we will get someone that will keep us in these games. But we do not need Vanderjerk!

finfan82 said:
At first I was for keeping Mare until I heard that he has the most missed FG attempts this year out of any kicker. I agree now, he either better step it up or we will get someone that will keep us in these games. But we do not need Vanderjerk!

That stat is overlooked. 70% of his missed field goals are from beyond 50 yards or were blocked. I say we just finish the year with Mare and see if we can pick up Mason Crosby in April.

Sundance Kid said:
Can`t defend him any-more......

Yeh, I agree. I've REALLY had it with Mare. Not only is he not reliable with the game on the line.....he's not reliable at any point during the game.

DBoston80 said:
is that your defense for McMike's poor play??

..Im sure there are other threads to bash those players...go find one of them.
No, that is me pointing out your stupid coments because you want to get rid of McMike for dropping passes so if you are going to get rid of him for dropping a pass why not get rid of everyone else who drops passes.

I can't blame our receivers for much today. They worked better than any other part of our team. So blame Randy for a low sideline drop that probably shouldn't have been thrown in the first place. Go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom