I'm Done | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonBoss

Finheaven Templar
Reaction score
I've been a fan of the team since I watched football.

I was born in '67 so you do the math.

I listened to that ****** fight against the Jags on my way up to Victoria
from Corpus on Sunday, and I have to say, I was never more ****ing embarassed
for this team, it's fans, and, myself, honestly.

I know, I know.....
"Bye"

"There's the door"

"See ya"

I ain't trippin. Say what you have to say to me.

There is no excuse for that performance.

There have been way, way, too many of those in the last few years than I
can handle, and that one was the last.

I'd already begun pushing away from the table in the last few years emotionally,
separating myself from the team....Which sucks. It's such a part of my youth, and
life.

Now, it's kinda one of those things where the main character on "Hurt Locker"
talked to his kid about.

I can't invest in this team any more.

I've got other things to invest in. I'll always love the Dolphins, but
There's the Red Zone channel and it's vastly more entertaining
to watch.

Lmao, over a 23-20 loss on the road

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Philbin gonna clean up the fanbase too

I've been a fan of the team since I watched football.

I was born in '67 so you do the math.

I listened to that ****** fight against the Jags on my way up to Victoria
from Corpus on Sunday, and I have to say, I was never more ****ing embarassed
for this team, it's fans, and, myself, honestly.

I know, I know.....
"Bye"

"There's the door"

"See ya"

I ain't trippin. Say what you have to say to me.

There is no excuse for that performance.

There have been way, way, too many of those in the last few years than I
can handle, and that one was the last.

I'd already begun pushing away from the table in the last few years emotionally,
separating myself from the team....Which sucks. It's such a part of my youth, and
life.

Now, it's kinda one of those things where the main character on "Hurt Locker"
talked to his kid about.

I can't invest in this team any more.

I've got other things to invest in. I'll always love the Dolphins, but
There's the Red Zone channel and it's vastly more entertaining
to watch.

I know the feeling brother. This game pissed you off, and rightly so. It really encapsulates what Miami has been all about for the last 10 years or so. Very mediocre. Good enough to build up your hopes but not upper echelon. We're getting there. There's definitely some good players on the team and once we hit our groove, which I believe we will, watch out. They will be hard to stop. :)

I understand what you're saying. I've been fairly apathetic of this team for a couple years now. If they're losing I laugh and am fairly emotionless. When they win I'm not as excited as I used to get mainly because I know there's a good chance they'll lose the following week

Bite your tongue, and get back in here and keep suffering with the rest of this dysfunctional family, you've been a part of for 10 years!
:up:

That loss hurt about as bad as any one i can remember recently...just completely and utterly unacceptable

its sad, really, that the enthusiasm has deflated before our first home game. maybe the stadium will fill up with rowdy fans and our dolphins will finally get back on track. i'm not sure i believe it myself, but we need it and we deserve it. stay strong goon, lets get this thing figured out and turn it around in time for divisional games

I understand what you're saying. I've been fairly apathetic of this team for a couple years now. If they're losing I laugh and am fairly emotionless. When they win I'm not as excited as I used to get mainly because I know there's a good chance they'll lose the following week

That sounds a lot like me. I still take losses hard, but not as hard as I used to. Until I see some reasons to get encouraged, I am going to keep from really investing myself emotionally.

Goon, I know you and I clashed a lot during the who Bullygate thing, but I hope you stay on board. We are the same age and have followed the team for about the same amount of time. I still maintain faith that at some point things will turn around with the team and all the disappointed we've endured the last few years will be worth it. You take off, you'll miss out on that. I'm sure there's something you can do to dull the pain until then.

Kind of like how I felt after my Sixers won the NBA Title in 1983 with Dr. J and Moses Malone, and Then made some of the dumbest moves ever. I lost my faith in the team, and the NBA, and now barely watch an NBA game ever.

We at least knew we would be competitive with Marino, but since around 2000 it has been average to below average every year. We never seem to be able to have the coaching, offense, defense, or we have a little of each but not enough to win a Super Bowl. I understand how you feel as I was born in 1966, the year the team started, by I guess I will just continue suffering. At least some of us old timers remember the good old days and back-to-back SB's.

Don't lose it yet...teams like Indy and Seattle aren't looking so great either. Dolphins have been my passion sine 83.....I'm never leaving their side. ...through thick and thin. For richer or poorer. These ****ers have gotten me through a lot of crap.

We all know how you feel boss. It could be worse, we could have incompetent coaches and GM and hoping Henne will get better.

If that jerggoff Fireman Ed can be back in NY there is no reason for a Fin fan to be done. If you are- best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom