I'm Done | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds a lot like me. I still take losses hard, but not as hard as I used to. Until I see some reasons to get encouraged, I am going to keep from really investing myself emotionally.

Goon, I know you and I clashed a lot during the who Bullygate thing, but I hope you stay on board. We are the same age and have followed the team for about the same amount of time. I still maintain faith that at some point things will turn around with the team and all the disappointed we've endured the last few years will be worth it. You take off, you'll miss out on that. I'm sure there's something you can do to dull the pain until then.
Sorry, I don't remember you. I know I made a lot of people mad during that phase. That's me emotionally invested. Now, I don't really give a ****.

Turns out I was right BTW.

:)

I bet Stephen ross will be torn on who to root for

Find something better to criticize, that's literally at the very bottom of conspiracy theories and what's wrong with this team. I'm all on board for bashing Ross but that is stupid, get a grip dude, seriously.

You should probably wait for a larger sample size than 2 games to write off the team. I agree that it doesn't look good but it could be worse, and things can always change.

Sample size big enough for you now?

Its even worse for us younger generations. At least you got to see a bit of greatness. This team has been mediocre or worse literally my entire life. After 25 years of nothing changing, im not far behind you GoonBoss.

Like you said, Ill never not love the fins, but ill certainly start worrying about them less and less.

Not really. It was just as frustrating back then because we knew that Marino could lead the team to glory had he only a little help yet the defense was always beyond awful. The Marino years weren't as great as we like to remember them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom