im excited | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

im excited

woody1351

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
football seson is now gunna start. ricky is gone and were picked to suck but i think we will suprise ppl just like my STL cardinals. i cant wait to watch the 2 helmets move across the screen 2night on my comp. i hope there are many good plays so i will be able to see them on sportscenter. im just glad to watch dolphins footall again. go fins.

Basically i went searching and found www.wokv.com it seems that they will be airing the game and you can listen to their broadcast online.. if the "Listen Live!" link doesnt work on their site below the ad in the middle, (it didnt for me) then go to http://www.streamaudio.com/radiosta...eria=FL-Florida and down to WOKV_AM and click on it or the headphones and that should bring up the player to play their broadcast.. I appologize if they dont have the game but according to their website they have a tailgate, pregame show then kickoff then a post game after, so I'd assume they will air the game..

Pickles posted these links to listen to the game too. Just thought i'd let you know in case you missed his post.

Back
Top Bottom