I'm from NJ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm from NJ

WharfRat said:
Well... to me, anything North of I -195 is "North Jersey"

South Jersey (and far NW Jersey) are the "secret wonders" of the state.

You should come up to NW Jersey, i just got finished jogging in the Ramapo Mtn's, it's a great site!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
You should come up to NW Jersey, i just got finished jogging in the Ramapo Mtn's, it's a great site!

I've been up to the NW... it is beautiful country up there!

The biggest knock on NJ is that everybody judges it by the view from the Turnpike...
There are areas like the NW, and down South that are complete opposites of the stereotypical NJ.

WharfRat said:
I've been up to the NW... it is beautiful country up there!

The biggest knock on NJ is that everybody judges it by the view from the Turnpike...
There are areas like the NW, and down South that are complete opposites of the stereotypical NJ.

yep! :wink:

come to the dolphins draft party at the 10 west sportz home of the dolphins inside the ramada in east hanover nj all dolphins fans and all the fin games on the big screen in stereo sound

njfinfan said:
come to the dolphins draft party at the 10 west sportz home of the dolphins inside the ramada in east hanover nj all dolphins fans and all the fin games on the big screen in stereo sound

ill be there!

njfinfan said:

If I don't have Travel tryouts for my daughters softball team, I just may stop in!

All You Dol-fans From Central Jersey And Essex County Should Be At The The Drft Party At The 10 West Sportz Bar Its Going To Be A Blast Slapy Will Be There. Game On

Nj Finsfan1 Where Are You In Northern Nj The Bar Is In Morris County

Back
Top Bottom