I'm getting pissed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm getting pissed

Daunt8TDChris84

Banned by Admin
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ok i love chris chambers, but getting shutdown along with your opposite wr is unexcusable.

If anyone was at the game , was chris shut down or joey wasnt finding him open?

This my thing wth the team.

I want Ole Miss MLB Willis he will pump our D, hes a beast.
Get a damn tackle and guard, draft or FA who cares how much it costs.

Please get rid of goodman,will allen,mcmichael, now ive had it with mike im tired 3 drops hes good not when is he gonna reach the elite status?
I mean the guy doesnt learn, and you know what saban phrase was when he cut Wade smith.

Trade mike for mercedes lewis or domnique byrd or some one with ''reliable hands''.

I like booker but costs to much and we need a quicker wideout with great hands,trade for a pick or wr.

Pepper is the qb in 2007.

Cut the Mularkey, i mean if hes here i dont see a reason to improve on offense,because he calls horrible plays and doesnt let players make plays , its all conservative then stupid trick play bull****.

Get a kicker that can kick FG, if we keep mare only for kickoffs thats all he good for anyway.

Also chambers i'd say 2007 is he's judgement year if he doesnt break out with pepper healthy i dont know what to say, ill just compare him to eddie kennison great psysycal skills make tough grabs at times and drop some dumb balls and never appears open.
Therefore he'll be a number 2 and needs to get his *** traded.

Dont draft a project, draft a instant impact player, Willis will definitely be a stud, look at ryans dont under stimate because of size, you can see great players at times.

I like welker and stuff but hes not quick/speed fast enough to take it all the way, hes a make you miss quick juke guy but doesnt have the speed to take it all the way, find a new kick returner.

Please jesus get us a damn Corner, omg i would love to see a great corner on our team.

NICK SABAN, SIGN NATE CLEMENTS IF YOU LIKE A PSYCIAL DEFENSE,AND DONT HAVE CLUELESS CORNERS THAT CANT EVEN HIT.

Start roth opposite or JT next year,time 4 him to shine.

Get more disciplinary and being soft with the starters holy macaroni, nick if you need to scream when a ball is dropped then do it, embaress the guy, make them pay the price in practice for the stupidty such as dropped balls,stupid penalties.

STOP BEING CONSERVATIVE AND GET AN OC THAT LOVES THE VERTICAL GAME, MAN MIKE MARTZ WILL BE AWESOME, SO CHRIS CAN SHOW WHAT HE CAN DO WITH A GOOD QB.

NO DISCIPLINE ON DEFENSE? WATSUP WITH ALL THE MISED ASSIGNMENTS BROKE PLAYS ON D, I THINK ITS SOME OF THE CORNERS ARE GAMBLING AND LETTING BIG HOLES ON THE FIELD, YOURE NOT DEOIN OR CHAMP, JUST STOP, BILL BILLICHICK HAS THE PERFECT DEFENSE IN TERMS OF DISCIPLINE.

BENCH THE DUMB****S ALSOWHEN THEY DO THAT,DONT CARE IF ITS A STARTING WR,CB WATEVER YOU STRUGGLE YOUR BACKUP IS GONNA SHOW WHAT HES GOT THEREFORE IT GIVES THE GUY MOTIVATION TO PLAY BETTER.

STOP CLAPPING AFTER A 3 N OUT OR A TURNOVER. :o

I really believe that him clapping after every three and out and turnover and blown coverage, is what is wrong with this team. He instills into his players that everything is gonna be alright. WELL IT AIN'T!!! I was at the game and Chambers acted like he didn't even want to be there the whole game from start to finish:fire:

MGMBDF said:
I really believe that him clapping after every three and out and turnover and blown coverage, is what is wrong with this team. He instills into his players that everything is gonna be alright. WELL IT AIN'T!!! I was at the game and Chambers acted like he didn't even want to be there the whole game from start to finish:fire:

Did anyone read his lips after Buffalo ran it into the line at the end of the game? He was saying" way to finish, guys....that's the way to finish a game." Are you freaking serious??? They needed to stop McGehee on the 3rd and long they gave up three plays before!! And if that's his definition of finishing a game, I am afraid to see what his definition of a blowout is!!

Daunt8TDChris84 said:
Ok i love chris chambers, but getting shutdown along with your opposite wr is unexcusable.

If anyone was at the game , was chris shut down or joey wasnt finding him open?

This my thing wth the team.

I want Ole Miss MLB Willis he will pump our D, hes a beast.
Get a damn tackle and guard, draft or FA who cares how much it costs.

Please get rid of goodman,will allen,mcmichael, now ive had it with mike im tired 3 drops hes good not when is he gonna reach the elite status?
I mean the guy doesnt learn, and you know what saban phrase was when he cut Wade smith.

Trade mike for mercedes lewis or domnique byrd or some one with ''reliable hands''.

I like booker but costs to much and we need a quicker wideout with great hands,trade for a pick or wr.

Pepper is the qb in 2007.

Cut the Mularkey, i mean if hes here i dont see a reason to improve on offense,because he calls horrible plays and doesnt let players make plays , its all conservative then stupid trick play bull****.

Get a kicker that can kick FG, if we keep mare only for kickoffs thats all he good for anyway.

Also chambers i'd say 2007 is he's judgement year if he doesnt break out with pepper healthy i dont know what to say, ill just compare him to eddie kennison great psysycal skills make tough grabs at times and drop some dumb balls and never appears open.
Therefore he'll be a number 2 and needs to get his *** traded.

Dont draft a project, draft a instant impact player, Willis will definitely be a stud, look at ryans dont under stimate because of size, you can see great players at times.

I like welker and stuff but hes not quick/speed fast enough to take it all the way, hes a make you miss quick juke guy but doesnt have the speed to take it all the way, find a new kick returner.

Please jesus get us a damn Corner, omg i would love to see a great corner on our team.

NICK SABAN, SIGN NATE CLEMENTS IF YOU LIKE A PSYCIAL DEFENSE,AND DONT HAVE CLUELESS CORNERS THAT CANT EVEN HIT.

Start roth opposite or JT next year,time 4 him to shine.

Get more disciplinary and being soft with the starters holy macaroni, nick if you need to scream when a ball is dropped then do it, embaress the guy, make them pay the price in practice for the stupidty such as dropped balls,stupid penalties.

STOP BEING CONSERVATIVE AND GET AN OC THAT LOVES THE VERTICAL GAME, MAN MIKE MARTZ WILL BE AWESOME, SO CHRIS CAN SHOW WHAT HE CAN DO WITH A GOOD QB.

NO DISCIPLINE ON DEFENSE? WATSUP WITH ALL THE MISED ASSIGNMENTS BROKE PLAYS ON D, I THINK ITS SOME OF THE CORNERS ARE GAMBLING AND LETTING BIG HOLES ON THE FIELD, YOURE NOT DEOIN OR CHAMP, JUST STOP, BILL BILLICHICK HAS THE PERFECT DEFENSE IN TERMS OF DISCIPLINE.

BENCH THE DUMB****S ALSOWHEN THEY DO THAT,DONT CARE IF ITS A STARTING WR,CB WATEVER YOU STRUGGLE YOUR BACKUP IS GONNA SHOW WHAT HES GOT THEREFORE IT GIVES THE GUY MOTIVATION TO PLAY BETTER.

STOP CLAPPING AFTER A 3 N OUT OR A TURNOVER. :o

Pretty good...One problem though..welker is the most reliable and consistent guy on our offense. We need him on this team...

And what the hell is up with the claps after missed balls-That pisses me off more than not converting on the 3rd down. Seriously, what the hell are you clapping about chambers, that you have the most dropped passes in the league..I dont understand

Back
Top Bottom