I'm glad Ricky Left ...And Here's why | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm glad Ricky Left ...And Here's why

MiaFins1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
.....and heres why......i was a big Williams fan and i was pissed as hell that he left,but just think for awhile he did us a favor by leaving, cause if he dosn't leave and Miami goes on to have there normal year 10-6 or something like that ....that would mean WANNY WOULD STILL BE HERE....now when he left and during the last season i wasn't thinking that,,,,but when i look back on it is was a blessing in disguise....i don't care one way or another if he comes back now....BUT I AM GLAD WANNY'S GONE.....i am sorry if someone already posted something like this Lets Go Fins

MiaFins1 said:
.....and heres why......i was a big Williams fan and i was pissed as hell that he left,but just think for awhile he did us a favor by leaving, cause if he dosn't leave and Miami goes on to have there normal year 10-6 or something like that ....that would mean WANNY WOULD STILL BE HERE....now when he left and during the last season i wasn't thinking that,,,,but when i look back on it is was a blessing in disguise....i don't care one way or another if he comes back now....BUT I AM GLAD WANNY'S GONE.....i am sorry if someone already posted something like this Lets Go Fins

Right.......we regressed every single year under Wanny........all stats pointed to winning AT LEAST one less game...... he would've ultimately been fired.

Keep the theater dramatics out of this. This wasn't some grand master plan that nobody saw coming.

Yeah, I'm glad Wanny is gone and you could look at it like Ricky is the reason why. But you say you were a big Ricky Williams fan (who wasn't) and you we're pissed (who wasn't or isn't)... Would you accept him back now under Saban? And... do you want him to come back?

enigmatics said:
Right.......we regressed every single year under Wanny........all stats pointed to winning AT LEAST one less game...... he would've ultimately been fired.

Keep the theater dramatics out of this. This wasn't some grand master plan that nobody saw coming.

Sure it was! It was huge elaborate set up!! :D

Yeah, it was a brilliant move on Ricky's part. He knew he was really helping this organization. We should embrace him, not hate on him. Thank you Ricky, I knew you wouldn't stab us all in the back.

i said i don't care one way or another if he comes back....if he did come back i would root for him cause he's a fin....if he was traded i would watch him on NFL Ticket to see how he's doing....would not wish any harm on him.... u see i know what it's like to have a second chance....friends and family have givin me chances as i tried to mess up my life...10 yrs clean and i can talk about it...Steve Howe had 8 chances in baseball ....So Ricky coming back if he helps us win fine if not fine too....

KuD said:
Yeah, it was a brilliant move on Ricky's part. He knew he was really helping this organization. We should embrace him, not hate on him. Thank you Ricky, I knew you wouldn't stab us all in the back.

So on one hand he's smart enough to go around the country setting up more baby franchises than Shawn Kemp........fly around eastern europe and asia so he could smoke dope freely and in the same breath be a master strategist on how to root a franchise from the ground up just so that he could come back and not run the football too much. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. ;)

I suppose Ricky's going to use his hollistic abilities now and cure cancer.

enigmatics said:

Last year our dolphins had quite a few close games.Chances are that Ricky would have tilted things in our favor.If miami had finished with another medeocra season Wanny would not have left,he told good old Wayne that he was rebuilding and needed time.He would still be here telling us we have a chance of "being special".We would have missed on getting him out,getting Hudson Houck,saying goodbye to Fiedler(wanny's favorite son),and a top pick in the draft.WOW! All that in one year,cause Ricky tanked on us...........all stats piont to winning one less game?Check those game stats again.With Ricky we would have won.

dolfandawg said:
Last year our dolphins had quite a few close games.Chances are that Ricky would have tilted things in our favor.If miami had finished with another medeocra season Wanny would not have left,he told good old Wayne that he was rebuilding and needed time.He would still be here telling us we have a chance of "being special".We would have missed on getting him out,getting Hudson Houck,saying goodbye to Fiedler(wanny's favorite son),and a top pick in the draft.WOW! All that in one year,cause Ricky tanked on us...........all stats piont to winning one less game?Check those game stats again.With Ricky we would have won.

Oh I suppose you're referring to all those playoff appearances we saw with Ricky.

SCall13 said:
No offense, but about 500 people have posted this same exact reasoning.

Yeah no kidding, and still after all those times I still find it to be a completely ridiculous idea.

Yep, Ricky had the master plan to sit out and smoke dope so that Wanny would get fired, and then Nick would come in and plead for Ricky to come back to be the team's savior (Riiiiiggghhtttt, in my best Dr. Evil impression).

:roflmao:

Roman529 said:
Yep, Ricky had the master plan to sit out and smoke dope so that Wanny would get fired, and then Nick would come in and plead for Ricky to come back to be the team's savior (Riiiiiggghhtttt, in my best Dr. Evil impression).

:roflmao:

......isn't is sad that some people believe it?

MiaFins1 said:

I agree! and now I'm even more glad that Ricky's back!!!!

Back
Top Bottom