I'm going invite Wes Welker to come to Fineaheaven! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm going invite Wes Welker to come to Fineaheaven!

iDolFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey yall......I was surfing www.thefacebook.com , and found Wes' TTU profile on their.

I sent him a message, and when he replies, Im going to ask him if he will make a finheaven name and chat with us!

I think that would be cool. :D

as great as that sounds, i doubt anyone would accept such a request, remember we have more than a few immature members that post here...

xXxpHiN34 said:
Hey yall......I was surfing www.thefacebook.com , and found Wes' TTU profile on their.

I sent him a message, and when he replies, Im going to ask him if he will make a finheaven name and chat with us!

I think that would be cool. :D
Now that wud be cool. I wonder what his name on here wud be?

Not going to happen.. Saban would castrate him if he did anything like that.

kizzaboo said:

Who says he has to tell us anything?

kizzaboo said:

lol........I dont think it would be bad. Now if he was talking about our game plan for the next game, then Saban would grill him, but I think if he just came on here to chat, I think it would be ok. :wink:

byroan said:
Who says he has to tell us anything?

xXxpHiN34 said:
lol........I dont think it would be bad. Now if he was talking about our game plan for the next game, then Saban would grill him, but I think if he just came on here to chat, I think it would be ok. :wink:

Its not the point. Why do you think we have never seen any other player on here before? Because it isnt something that they are suposed to do.

You could say the same thing about assistant coaches not being able to speak to the media under Saban. They aren't going to say anything about what is to be expected or anything that the media doesnt need to know, Nick still doesnt want to them to talk to the media.

Welker knows about us. And he knows that he's in the site's header. I assure you that much. :)

kizzaboo said:
Its not the point. Why do you think we have never seen any other player on here before? Because it isnt something that they are suposed to do.

You could say the same thing about assistant coaches not being able to speak to the media under Saban. They aren't going to say anything about what is to be expected or anything that the media doesnt need to know, Nick still doesnt want to them to talk to the media.

I see your point, but we're not exactly media.....we're fans

kizzaboo said:

So he can't join because of Saban? Alright...

I don't think Saban would care if he chatted on here. Wes wouldn't say anything he'd get in trouble for. I even bet Saban has AIM. :lol:

You can't see it unless you're friends with him. You really can't do anything on the site unless your a member, so most of you guys are outta luck. Roth is on their too, im sure theres alot of football players on it.

Back
Top Bottom