I'm going to Indy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm going to Indy

PAT13

canadian fin fan
Reaction score
I'm flying friday to Indy to see our Phins. Can't wait. Just want to know if some finheaven's fans are going? Plus, anybody knows if I can get killed if I wear the Phins jersey? I've already been to Buffalo, NY and Phily and a lot of Phins' fans were taking apart by the home crowd.

Indy? Nah you should be okay there! Never been to a game there but I have been there and wore a fins jersey around to the local pubs around the stadium. Represent proudly!!!

I have been to at least a dozen Miami/Colts games here in Indy and it is always been safe to wear your jersey.....no one messes with ya. In fact most of the games I have went to (except for past couple years) the crowd was more Miami fans than Colts fans

The hoserdome was the site of my FIRST live Phins game. :D

I found thier fans to be very classy, and, non-stupid.

I was made to feel at home, even amongst enemies.

I'm sure the base has been polluted by bandwaggoners now, as, when
I was there they were still in the AFC East, and, a perennial celler dweller.

My second favorite team growing up was the Colts, becasue of Bert
Jones and Roger Carr, so, that helped aid the mutal respect that was shown, but, all in all, I have ZERO bad to say about Indy fans.

Let me know how you feel about watching a game in a dome..

I went to the Packers/Pats SB in NO and I really didn't care for the dome. It felt out of place for some reason.

I'm flying friday to Indy to see our Phins. Can't wait. Just want to know if some finheaven's fans are going? Plus, anybody knows if I can get killed if I wear the Phins jersey? I've already been to Buffalo, NY and Phily and a lot of Phins' fans were taking apart by the home crowd.

In my experience, Indy fans are awesome.

I don't think any American city can be expected to duplicate what happens in Buffalo.

The hoserdome was the site of my FIRST live Phins game. :D

I found thier fans to be very classy, and, non-stupid.

I was made to feel at home, even amongst enemies.

I'm sure the base has been polluted by bandwaggoners now, as, when
I was there they were still in the AFC East, and, a perennial celler dweller.

My second favorite team growing up was the Colts, becasue of Bert
Jones and Roger Carr, so, that helped aid the mutal respect that was shown, but, all in all, I have ZERO bad to say about Indy fans.

Indy was my first live Fins game as well.

Been there many times with no problems.

I used to love to watch Roger Carr when I was growing up.Bad thing was the Baltimore Colts always seemed to beat my Dolphins.

As I recall Carr was the first WR to line up in a two point stance.

You shouldn't have any problems Indy fans don't look like the type that would bother you.

i Will Be There Sec 114 Flying Up From Orlando Go Dolphins And Body Know Of Any Tail Gate Party For Dolphins Fans There

People in the Midwest are pretty nice......you should be able to wear your Phin's jersey in peace.

Back
Top Bottom