I'm going to the BCS National Championship game!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm going to the BCS National Championship game!!!

Great job. I would love to be there. Events like that carry memories, no matter who is playing or whether your team wins.

Right now I'm enjoying a losing wager on Oklahoma. At least the first half bet was narrowly friendly.

Take a picture of the Canes tarps in each upper deck corner. I bet they got a good scrubbing for TV purposes. And I hope nobody stowed away underneath them from the Orange Bowl game, like those Chinese in the Titanic lifeboats.

Great job. I would love to be there. Events like that carry memories, no matter who is playing or whether your team wins.

Right now I'm enjoying a losing wager on Oklahoma. At least the first half bet was narrowly friendly.

Take a picture of the Canes tarps in each upper deck corner. I bet they got a good scrubbing for TV purposes. And I hope nobody stowed away underneath them from the Orange Bowl game, like those Chinese in the Titanic lifeboats.

Same thing I was thinking. It's an experience any sports fan will do. I'll be wearing my UM shirt though...:lol:

Man...I still can't believe I'm going!!! Cross this off my bucket list!

Damn thats sweet dude. Roll Tide. Wish I could be there.

I'll post pics tomorrow..I'm sure I'll be getting home super late.

good idea... i missed out on an op to go last year

Back
Top Bottom