im hankering for some great dolphin clips | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

im hankering for some great dolphin clips

Phin-o-rama

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
this site really has everything....best phin site IN existence....

from time to time tho i try to search on google for old marino clips ...or even recent ones of big plays....some ricky runs or something

is there any section on this site for media of this nature? if not does anyone know of a good spot for phins vids?

im goin through football withdrawl :cry:

Phin-o-rama said:
this site really has everything....best phin site IN existence....

from time to time tho i try to search on google for old marino clips ...or even recent ones of big plays....some ricky runs or something

is there any section on this site for media of this nature? if not does anyone know of a good spot for phins vids?

im goin through football withdrawl :cry:

I think I know of a place that has quite a few clips of the Dolphins. But the one drawback is that it's not that entirely fast, yet has over 1GB of clips.

PM me and I can set you up with the know how.

There are several members (myself included) that have a warchest of clips. But posting them is not exactly legal. And that's the only reason why we don't have a video section. But from time to time, you'll see a clip or two pop up from time to time. And if you're really clever, you'll find others around the site. Ever heard of rabbit's feet in DVDs?? ;) :tongue:

LOL he said he was Hankering!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL sorry everyone that was a bevis and butthead moment but felt it needed to get out of my system. :)

Muck is correct about the legality of copyrights to clips of games. The NFL owns the rights to all games. However, you are free to use clips under the "fair use" clause. This information can be found here: http://www.cetus.org/fairindex.html
"the fair use of a copyrighted work, ....., for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright"

So basically you can have clips legally as long as you follow the fair use clause exactly. An example would be to have comments and critique for each clip. But its just as easy to not have them posted.

whats wrong with hankering...lol now that i think about it...its a funny word

hank------er------ing

hankering

thx for that site muck...some cool stuff on there

ice thx2u as well

No problem, I watch them at least once a week. Not all of them, but enough to make me all warm and fuzzy inside. There's nothing like watching Ricky just bust some *** and then run 50 yards for a TD.

i really gotta say that raider drive made me tingle :o .....so hard to hate fiedler although ive bashed him as much as anyone...

o man got the clock play and mcmichael dance...simply awesome

3rd and 4th quarters of broncos game were missing D:< but its all good

Can someone please send me the site with the videos.. thanks

I've given the information to quite a few already. While most of these clips are 2002 and preseason 2003, I'm still looking for more. Who's got some more?

Back
Top Bottom