I'm &%%#ing pissed about today!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm &%%#ing pissed about today!!!!

BATMAN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Everyone on the Fins should give back their paychecks this week.

Wannstedt needs to go. I'm sick and tired of going through another season with this guy at the helm. He gets NOTHING from his big players. Where was Jason Taylor tody?
Houston gave up the most sacks last year..Seventy something and they improved their offensive line that much?. BS.

Sam Madison is so over rated. Granted he didn't get beat on the long slant play, Surtain did, but he gives up too many big throws.

And punter Royals sucks big time. How can Wannstedt go with this guy after what he did in the Patriots game at the end of the season? It's beyond me that he's still on the team after getting out kicked by Stemke in the preseason. How can Wannstedt do that?

And lastly Fiedler. I've given this guy enough chances. As soon as Griese gets healthy, put him in. I'm sick of hearing about the Dolphins throwing deep. JAY CAN'T THROW DEEP ACCURATELY!!!
He can't do it. I don't think he's ever thrown for over 300 yds in a game. He is not the qb that is gong to take Miami anywhere.
Grises is a much more accurate thrower than Fiedler. He had some HUGE games for Denver. With Fiedler, when the game is on the line, he just can't get it done. I'm almost waiting for the pick.

This was the easiest game schedule wise for the Fins and we are in for a long season I fear.

If you want to get your total posts up, just say "o.k." then press submit reply...

Blah, blah, blah...whine, cry, bi*ch...waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! That about sums up this post. :cry:

LOL, Griese wins huge games for Denver? Tell me, Who won the game last season, Vs the Dolphins? Yeah, that was fiedler who won, with the game on the line. People want to blame every thing on Fiedler but its the defense that cant win when the games on the line.

Jay wasn't to blame for today... at all.

Royals... well...can't argue with you there... he just plain SUX....

Madison.... well...hopefully this game was an abberation, because at this point, who are we going to replace him with? Fletch? :nono:

Wanny better make this TEAM do a complete 180 after today, and come out breathing fire next week, or he'll be joining Ray Lucas in the "nobody wants me" line...

did you guys see Carr throw the ball every time toward Fletchers side when he got in there?

I saw- and Fletcher stepped up, tho' personally I don't want him there all the time.

some people need to watch the tape. the fins actually in a straight cover two on that slant. surtain played it right, carr just found that lane right between cb and ss, and knight and marion missed the tackle, and bradford was out. the safety has to make that play, no excuse for it, so why are of these 'fans' attacking sam instead of the safeties?

Originally posted by Tatonka
did you guys see Carr throw the ball every time toward Fletchers side when he got in there?

Tatonka you'll be able to submit the exact same post every week!
The formula below should help save you time posting that for us.
Fletch is a wreck!

did you guys see (** Insert team QB name here**) throw the ball every time toward Fletchers side when he got in there?

Re: I'm &%%#ing pissed about today!!!!

Originally posted by BATMAN

I loved when you took the BatWing up and stopped infront of the moon.

Enough ripping Madison. He tried to save the situation. He was not the one who got burned.

Originally posted by WharfRat
Jay wasn't to blame for today... at all.

Royals... well...can't argue with you there... he just plain SUX....

Madison.... well...hopefully this game was an abberation, because at this point, who are we going to replace him with? Fletch? :nono:

Wanny better make this TEAM do a complete 180 after today, and come out breathing fire next week, or he'll be joining Ray Lucas in the "nobody wants me" line...

Can't agree on the Fiedler one. He threw a big INT at a crucial time. He shares blame here and dosen't get a pass.

Royals.... God what a disaster this guy is. Stemke looked good enough to take a chance on IMO.

Madison has been in a slow downward spiral going on year two.
Maybe he's still looking for Surtain's wife talking to reporters instead of covering receivers.

Should we add the OLine that looks like a complete mess?
The rookie LT has his hands full.

Wanny.... I've been really on the fence about the guy since he's been here. I haven't wanted to judge until I really saw something that would turn me Pro Wanny or anti Wanny. Today I'm close on the decision. It's not just that the Fins lost. It's the fact that every facet of the game seemed out of whack. The team really seemed unprepared, unmotivated and confused by what the opposing team was doing on offense and defense.
Let's not even get into the rediculous penalties. All of the above points to bad preparation...... bad coaching.

I hope today was just an abberation. A long needed wake up call for this team to be "back with a vengence".
Then again, should'nt last years loss in New England have been enough of a wake up call?

If anything they should be damn good and pissed to go up and whoop NY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom