I’m just gonna say it | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I’m just gonna say it

I see 1....maybe 2 wins ahead....4-12 or 5-11... Jets and Patriots win...Andy Dalton might best Us as well.

I originally wanted Miami to draft Tua, but that was before his hip injury. IMO, I now think drafting Tua would be a big mistake from a durability issue. I also don't think Miami will not lose all of its remaining games and will fall further in the draft order. Miami does not have to draft a QB in 2020. They can build the foundation of the team and than draft Lawrence or Fields next year.

Big assumption to assume we will be bad enough to get Lawrence or Fields...or that the bad teams that finish in position to draft those two will want to trade down.

There are other prospects in this draft besides a Tua worth taking a shot at...I also think everybody is discarding Rosen a bit early.

2-2 is my prediction:

@jets - Loss
@Giants - Win
Bengals - Win
@Patriots - Loss

Looks like the Pats will still have playoff position to play for, so that should be an easy loss. Gase will get his revenge game, he can't afford to get swept by this bad Dolphins team.

I could see a loss vs Giants too, just because its away an in the cold.

Bengals should be an easy victory since they will likely pack it in now that they aren't winless.

Consider that Dalton is playing to showcase for his next opportunity... I could see the Bengals beating us as well.

We are still a really bad team that can’t run the ball or rush the passer...The Eagles are a struggling team with a losing record...The Browns crushed us.

Consider that Dalton is playing to showcase for his next opportunity... I could see the Bengals beating us as well.

We are still a really bad team that can’t run the ball or rush the passer...The Eagles are a struggling team with a losing record...The Browns crushed us.
That’s totally possible. Dalton is playing angry and focused, at least he did last weekend. And the Jet’s game to be honest could go either way Especially considering it’s in the Meadowlands. ELI may have something to prove now that they’ve benched Daniel Jones, we could lose all 4 games, or win 2 or 3 of them.

But, Fitzpatrick is playing well, none of those teams other than the pats have a pass rush, and we do seem to have some momentum, so it should be interesting. The Bills crushed us too, and the Browns with Myles Garret can really get after the passer, that is our biggest weakness this year, is vs teams that can just destroy our Oline.

I think you are on to something and I agree. From what I have seen the idea is to avoid the hyped players and gravitate towards real students of the game and guys with something to prove as opposed to say someone like the Antonio Browns of the league.
And no player has been more hyped this year than tua, maybe EVER. I want whatever keeps him OFF this franchise, whatever it takes. I thought the injury would do it but irrationality and Kool-Aid drinking supersede history and common sense for the fetish cultists.

Back
Top Bottom