I'm just startin, and happy to know all of you | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm just startin, and happy to know all of you

Y-TownPhinVet

35 years and counting
Reaction score
Hello, I've been reading all of the posts on this sight for a couple weeks,, and like what I read. I have been a Fins fan for 34 years, but live in Browns/Steelers country. Everyone on this site seems to feel like me, just loves the game and the Dolphins! I hope I can provide some good input to your conversations, as i have alot to say as well. Before I express any thoughts, just want all of you to know, the DOLPHINS ROCK! Even in Youngstown, Ohio (the town between Cleveland and Pissburgh).
Your opinions have been worth every word I have spent reading them. Thanks for being Dolphins Fans!!!!!

GARY:cool:

Dude- one of my best friends is named Gary Miles, and he went to college near Youngstown- some Christian college out in western PA, I forget the name. We live near Lancaster PA now. But he's a Steelers fan(Sort of)
Weird...

Welcome. I just joined last night. I am in the same situation you are in. I am 30 minutes from Pittsburgh and actually 5 minutes from Ohio. Stuck in the middle of Steeler/Browns country.

Originally posted by Bopkin02
Dude- one of my best friends is named Gary Miles, and he went to college near Youngstown- some Christian college out in western PA, I forget the name. We live near Lancaster PA now. But he's a Steelers fan(Sort of)
Weird...
Grove City College?

Back
Top Bottom