I'm Loving Life!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Loving Life!!!!!!!

Dolfan02

Somebody kick Huizenga for me
Reaction score
The Titans just HUMILIATED the Jets in their own backyard with a longass Touchdown!!! It just shut that stupid NY crowd up, I can hear a pin drop in the stadium, I love it.:D

you should be rooting for the Jets to help us out AND lower their draft pick!!!!

Originally posted by unclemonty
you should be rooting for the Jets to help us out AND lower their draft pick!!!!

They could get whoever they want in the draft as long as they don't get Kevin Winslow, I would die if another great Hurricane went to a NY team. I pray it doesn't happen

thats correct unclemonty the titans could fall out of the playoff race with losses tonight and from here on out any body can climb or fallout in the next 4 weeks and that includes the 9-2 titans ive seen it happen all to much to our team there called december swoons

didnt we allready have this discussion DolFan02? :D

Im still rooting for Tennessee for this game, and its looking good so far in the first...knock on wood

seriously i want the damn jets to get eliminated first.. then we can pray for the titans to lose the rest of their games...

J E T S JETS JETS JETS...did i jsut say that....

Jets winning tonight helps us out, they are already a long shot at best anyways for a playoff spot, the broncos or ravens/bengals will get a spot before they do...

If the Titans hit a slump because of an unhealthy mcnair we could get as high as #2, or more likely, #3...(even if we beat hte patsies, their schedule is favorable...

dolphin fans should be rooting for the jets in this game. i know, i know, we usually hate them.... but at 4-7 they don't have a prayer at the playoffs and are not a threat to us. the titans, on the other hand, could steal a valuable wildcard spot from us.... keep in mind there are only 2 wildcard spots available with the newly designed NFL league system.....

we need tennessee to fall!

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
thats correct unclemonty the titans could fall out of the playoff race with losses tonight and from here on out any body can climb or fallout in the next 4 weeks and that includes the 9-2 titans ive seen it happen all to much to our team there called december swoons

How about we go back to the Fins 1993 Season, Fins start of 9-2 and lose their last 5 to miss the playoffs all together, and guess who officialy knocked them out the last game of the season, none other then the Patriots and they sucked that year, so never take anything for granted.

Go Jets for this game and the next three after. But just sit down and let us kick you in the *** when you come to Miami.

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan
dolphin fans should be rooting for the jets in this game. i know, i know, we usually hate them.... but at 4-7 they don't have a prayer at the playoffs and are not a threat to us. the titans, on the other hand, could steal a valuable wildcard spot from us.... keep in mind there are only 2 wildcard spots available with the newly designed NFL league system.....

we need tennessee to fall!

SO let me guess... you were that guy who was also saying in 2002 "the Jets have no chance to make the playoff at 2-5 or at 7-7" and go on to win the AFC East title... were you? Its not over until they're over. I want their 8th lose as soon as possible, and like dolfan1998 said, they can win all they want after that and the Titans can lose all they want.

Back
Top Bottom