I'm most excited about how YOUNG this team is | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm most excited about how YOUNG this team is

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am absolutely loving this off-season. We're not just bringing in quality players, but we are bringing in young players. Guys who are in their prime or just entering their prime. We seem most concerned about developing a core nexus of players who will be here for a long long time... which is a very good thing.

Think about the age of the stalwart players on our team:
Chad Henne - 24
Brandon Marshall - 26
Jake Long - 24
Karlos Dansby - 28
Vontae Davis - 21 (!!!)
Sean Smith - 22

These guys are all going to be playing for a very long time. The rest of the team is pretty damn young too (Ronnie, Bess, Yeremiah, Langford, Merling.)

Not only are we developing into a contender, but a contender that is going to be here for the next decade or so! :hclap:

Oldest guy on the roster is Ferguson at 35 years old. If you think the team is young now, wait until after next week.

Unless I'm mistaken, bell isn't that young.

Wow, yeah, you're right. I always assumed because he's only been in the league for like 5 or so years that he was fairly young. He's actually 32.

very true i forgot about that, and the funny thing they ALL could play and have bright futures, couldn't say that before because ginn was on the team

Back
Top Bottom