Im new and not a troll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im new and not a troll

Diachronic

Practice Squad
Reaction score
clear.gif

Hello,

Ran across your board while searching for new and exciting football boards. Feel free to check out my website and any suggestions are welcome. Criticism not welcome. :)

Diachronic

http://www.nflhistory.net/museum/home.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Diachronic
clear.gif

Hello,

Ran across your board while searching for new and exciting football boards. Feel free to check out my website and any suggestions are welcome. Criticism not welcome. :)

Diachronic

http://www.nflhistory.net/museum/home.html

Not sure where to send this...I think the General NFL Forum.
Basically an ad for your site, which is Spam. But I'll leave that to the experts. Nice looking site however.

BB

spam?

Spam? Gee, I thought it was just a nice way of introducing myself. It's not like it's a COOKING site.

Well, since the site doesn't have a Forum, I don't think there is anything wrong with it per sey, but then again, I'm only a mod on a couple of other sites, not this one, so take my opinion for what it's worth...

However, Let me say, welcome to Phinheaven, and yeah, it's a very nice looking site you got there. :)

Re: Really

Originally posted by Diachronic

Nope. That was the poop sandwich you ate for dinner.

:lol: Diachronic!

Don't mind Harmon..he's just cranky because he's a Bills fan.. after all...wouldn't you be?

Anyway...
Welcome to FinHeaven! I think you'll find this to be the best DolFan site on the web! I hope you stay and post often.

Feel free to take advantage of everything FinHeaven has to offer.. and if you have any Comments, suggestions, complaints, or whatever... don't hesitate to contact either AJ or myself, or any of our mods or mentors. We're always happy to help.

Look Forward to reading your posts...

Go Phins!!

BTW - That is a cool site, and as Barbarian mentioned, I personally don't mind the link being shared, as it's not really a "competitor", and as long as you don't contiuously post it, simply for the sake of promoting it!

;)

Back
Top Bottom