im new | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

im new

dolFAN27

Colombian Fin Fan
Reaction score
hey iam kevin been watching dolphins football for 7 years now favorite playor is zach thomas hope to have a good time here

GO PHINS!:dolphins:

I've been posting on the espn Dolphins messege board for a long time and I 've been visiting this site everyday just reading what you guys post. I'm trying to become a regular here so can someone please let me know how do you get those pics and backgrounds on you messeges?

Killer_Dolphins said:
I've been posting on the espn Dolphins messege board for a long time and I 've been visiting this site everyday just reading what you guys post. I'm trying to become a regular here so can someone please let me know how do you get those pics and backgrounds on you messeges?

If you mean the signature pictures.... you can find a lot of info on it here:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=27339

:)

dolFAN27 said:
hey iam kevin been watching dolphins football for 7 years now favorite playor is zach thomas hope to have a good time here

GO PHINS!:dolphins:[/QUOTE

Whazz up! nor-cal and the phins, Giving raider and niner fans hell for 20+ yrs. and still going strong.

dolFAN27 said:

GO PHINS!:dolphins:
Welcome Bro, glad to have you here!:)

Back
Top Bottom