Im not a Fiedler basher, but if JF is gone, i like this move for these reasons: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im not a Fiedler basher, but if JF is gone, i like this move for these reasons:

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
1. It means we are changing directions and being bold about it and not waiting to get screwed in the FA market which hasnt even started and we may not be done getting another QB.

2. What we give up is not a big deal as far as the pick is concerned and if the contract is done right, it could give us some money to spend and i hope it is incentive laden for the first year so he works hard to accomplish the goals.

3. With Fiedler likely gone, we need to look at more QB's and i think this move just made the QB market take notice to teams and agents we are serious and dont screw around with us as bargaining chips.

4. I think this kid could be the next Jake Delhomme if we have a new system with a guy like trestman who will work with him. The thing that will suck for AFC East teams is that we will have a more diverse offense this time around and they wont know who we are anymore. I think Norv was not very good this year and was not bold. I dont see that this time around.

5. We end up with Rivers or Losman in the draft and i think we have very good potential for the future with solid stability at the position.

Back
Top Bottom