Im not bashing ronnie | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im not bashing ronnie

You're right.. He just has looked like he doesn't belong in a 1st round draft class. Other than that, he's a serviceable NFL player.

Muck said:
Ronnie's faster. Sammy has better vision.

If Morris had a little more speed and bulk, he'd be a helluva back.
What's weird is that he's 6'0" 218, and the most common size of the great runners of all time is about 5'11" 215.

Muck said:
Ronnie's injury has nothing to do with his carries. He got a finger caught in a helmet.

To his credit, he didn't look worn prior to that.

Thanks for pointing that out. He took a helmet right on the hand. not much you can do about that, one of those freak accidents. Has nothing to do with his durability.

He's the future back for this team. I can't wait for him to get back on the field.

You can tell how good a rookie is by his third year so if he comes out and has an average year next year then he will be average but if he can run for 1200 yards or more then he will be our featured back for many years. But as of now Sammie looks better then Ronnie hitting the holes.

You're right.. He just has looked like he doesn't belong in a 1st round draft class. Other than that, he's a serviceable NFL player

worthless:shakeno:

I just don't understand how QB Matt Hasselback with a broken bone in his hand and WR Arnaz Battle with a broken bone in his hand can play but Ronnie Brown can't? I would think it would be harder for a QB receiving a snap ever play and a WR receiving a hard throw would be tougher to play with than Ronnie who can run with the ball in his opposite hand? Is it just me?

sammie cant carry a pile like ronnie can

tucker said:
sammie cant carry a pile like ronnie can
Sammie doesn't get himself into piles. It's Ronnie's lack of up the field speed that gets him caught up in those piles while Sammie hits the holes and is picking up 5.3 yards per carry. I don't care what the guy's name is or where he is drafted, if he's getting my team 5.3 ypc, I'm a happy camper. Our 1st rounder hasn't come close to that kind of production.

Dmancari23 said:
Sammie doesn't get himself into piles. It's Ronnie's lack of up the field speed that gets him caught up in those piles while Sammie hits the holes and is picking up 5.3 yards per carry. I don't care what the guy's name is or where he is drafted, if he's getting my team 5.3 ypc, I'm a happy camper. Our 1st rounder hasn't come close to that kind of production.
ya b/c sammie looked so good when he was the starter a couple yrs back..come on..it was one game...as i said, ronnie carries the pile an axtra couple yards..it was noticable at the game yesterday that sammie goes down alot quicker than ronnie...but sammie did play a good game

Ronnie must be the slowest 4.43 guy in the NFL, but it's really not that. When you see Sammie run, your seeing a guy who runs with desire, a guy not highly paid, always a back-up, a guy who plays like he needs a paycheck. Ronnie, on the other hand, runs like a guy with 20 million already in the bank. I'm not sure we can change that.

Ronnie hesitates to much...He's been average his first 2 yrs in the league and has not been able to play through a whole season, freak accident or not. He's a product of a weak draft. Sammy Morris looks to run off instinct not thinking and just hitting the hole hard.Hopefully in the future Ronnie will prove me wrong and become an elite back as 2nd overall pick should. oh yea... Ronnie has above average hands.

zonk4ever said:
Ronnie must be the slowest 4.43 guy in the NFL, but it's really not that. When you see Sammie run, your seeing a guy who runs with desire, a guy not highly paid, always a back-up, a guy who plays like he needs a paycheck. Ronnie, on the other hand, runs like a guy with 20 million already in the bank. I'm not sure we can change that.
oh, that's crap, i'm sorry but Ronnie runs with heart

because he doesn't taunt or try steroids doesn't mean Ronnie doesn't want to win

Honestly, his biggest downside is that he is too afraid that it's not there, he needs to make it; he needs to stop trying to read the play and make it

Back
Top Bottom