Im not feeling none of the coachs out there. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im not feeling none of the coachs out there.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
Really Wayne.The best bet is to GET Cowher next year.I no this sounds crazy but Let mularky coach us for one year.He is the only one that will do that.I no you guys are going to hang me on this one,but really there is nothing out there.If we wait one year.We can get the best coach in the NFL,except for BB.Let,s draft a QB.Let mularky start him.Then we hire Cowher as a consultant.Then next season.We got a 1 year groom rookie QB and Bill Cowher as head coach.:D

you know what i think you need some sleep

No no no. Go get Cam Cameron, he is now available and this Chargers loss was actully beautiful for us. As hard as it was to see the Patriots win, it's good that Cameron can now take another job.

No no no. Go get Cam Cameron, he is now available and this Chargers loss was actully beautiful for us. As hard as it was to see the Patriots win, it's good that Cameron can now take another job.

I think that B. Shotty should get a shot.

We are clearly in the rebuilding mode and a lot of our " seasoned" veterans will be elsewhere next year. The smart thing to do is to infuse youth in our offensive philosophy.

Why hire Cameron? We've already seen New England adapt to that sort of playcalling.

A young mind is an imaginitive mind. So what if his offence was ranked 25th, he did what it took to win.

Really Wayne.The best bet is to GET Cowher next year.I no this sounds crazy but Let mularky coach us for one year.He is the only one that will do that.I no you guys are going to hang me on this one,but really there is nothing out there.If we wait one year.We can get the best coach in the NFL,except for BB.Let,s draft a QB.Let mularky start him.Then we hire Cowher as a consultant.Then next season.We got a 1 year groom rookie QB and Bill Cowher as head coach.:D

And what happens if Cowher decides he doesnt want to coach, or signs with another team?

Cameron didn't drop those balls. IMO they were killing them with the run and their D lost the game.

If I were San diego's GM I would release Parker the first chance I get (Sorry for the Non-fins comment) He was about 90% why they lost that game with all the drops and the fumble

There are GIANT flaws in your proposition ... and that is that Cowher:

1- will be THE most highly sought after coach next offseason ...

2- will be living in NC .... and to take over in PHINVILLE, he would have to move his family .... so NO guarantee on that one [since he gave up the one job he treasured to be with his family -- maybe for $$ as well, but who knows]

3- depending upon what happens in CAR next year .... Fox might be OUT -- which would just fall into Cowher's lap ...

4- heck, regardless of what happens in CAR next year .... they might dump FOX, just to get Cowher !! I know I would if I were the ownership there [here] !!

5 - its only $$$, but whomever we sign this year ... it will be for multiple years [at LEAST 3] and WH will be on the hook for that $$$ [small price to pay for sure, but one that must still be considered]

I want Chan Gailey. Not Mora, not Brian Schottenheimer, not Cameron. I WANT CHAN GAILEY or if Marty gets fired I'll take him.

I agree that there isn't anyone out there that stands out. That's why he's interviewing so many because there isn't one guy that is a favorite. But then you had to go and say Mularkey should just coach for us till Cowher wants to coach again... NO!

Oh please!

Well you're right about one thing: that sure does sound crazy!!! Worst idea I think I've ever read on FinHeaven, please for God's sake whatever you do do NOT make Boolarky HC, not for a year, not for a MINUTE!

Back
Top Bottom