I’m Not Here To Gloat...just Some Observations | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I’m Not Here To Gloat...just Some Observations

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Miami fans, anyone who knows the history of this board knows I’m an LSU alum and a purple and gold die hard.

Anyway, I really think Miami is a solid o-line away from being a very good team. You can complain about Rosier all you want, but the guy is a serious talent. LSU would have killed for a guy like that during the last decade when we’ve fielded top 10 teams sans a quarterback.

LSU’s defense is very good. Possibly great. Don’t be dejected just yet. Alabama and Auburn won’t look as good offensively when they play us.

I was really impressed with your fan turnout last night. It looked about 50-50 even though Baton Rouge is much closer to Dallas than Miami is.

Win out the rest of the year and make us look good. Beat Clemson. Being a Dolphins fan, I also naturally like the Canes.

Geaux Tigers.

Thise are some pretty poor observations.

Rosier is exactly what Jalen Hurts would look like if he was anywhere else besides Alabama and not surrounded by all that talent.

L7U is in for an annhilation at the hands of Tua Tagovailoa unlike anything theyve ever seen before. You'll be L8U by the time Hurts or Mac Jones take the field for mop up duty in the 2nd half.

I hope L7U's players start running that mouth too about a week before the game. But they won't. They know better. Unlike the fans.

By one single observation that you won’t look as dominant vs a top notch SEC defense as opposed to a crappy Louisville team???

Jesus Alabama is Insecure University. Get a life.

By one single observation that you won’t look as dominant vs a top notch SEC defense as opposed to a crappy Louisville team???

Jesus Alabama is Insecure University. Get a life.

Oh I think we're quite secure around here. Another poor observation on your part.

I just didn't agree with your one single observation and felt like pointing it out. I mean, if that's ok with you first, of course.

Ok, back on track Miami fans. Any discussion about the game last night is welcome now that we’re done with Exhibit A why all of America hates Alabama fans.

Ok, back on track Miami fans. Any discussion about the game last night is welcome now that we’re done with Exhibit A why all of America hates Alabama fans.

If they don't hate you - it's because they're beating you.

We wouldn't have it any other way.

If Miami won I doubt you'd be starting threads asking for their discussions. You've only had a year to discuss it.

I also mentioned Auburn. You gonna white knight for them too?

The university giving you a free Dodge Charger for posting in every single ****ing thread, or is it only the players that get them?

I also mentioned Auburn. You gonna white knight for them too?

The university giving you a free Dodge Charger for posting in every single ****ing thread, or is it only the players that get them?

Dope and hookers too. Somebody better let Coach YawYaw know what's going on in Tuscaloosa so he can compete before it gets to L11U.

Gentlemen the rules against personal attacks are still in effect here so let's not go there. Discuss the football stuff but don't make it personal

Yes I agree, let's discuss the football stuff. I might learn something today about what happened.

Go.

To be honest I don't think any Miami fans care to discuss it now. We are still butt hurt :)
As far as other team fans just don't call names or get personal.
If you want to post in the Canes thread and leave other teams out of it that is fine.

I apologize for that

But this is just so typical for Alabama fans. So insecure. So touchy if anyone dare say anything about them.

Back
Top Bottom