I’m Not Here To Gloat...just Some Observations | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I’m Not Here To Gloat...just Some Observations

I apologize for that

But this is just so typical for Alabama fans. So insecure. So touchy if anyone dare say anything about them.

I think you're probably taking this internet thing a little too seriously. You'd never make it on the SEC boards. This is what it's all about. It's all in fun. This is daycare compared to that.

I still don't see anything about football. We're waiting...

I know what - let's talk about the Drake Davis suspension. What'd he do again?

You will get a chance to play them so good luck with that DD.

I thought your D coordinator called a great game and exploited our inability to hit receivers in the middle of the field.
Your QB made a couple great audibles at the line that took advance of our blizes especially on the 50 yard TD run in the second quarter
I think you guys will have a good year.

You will get a chance to play them so good luck with that DD.

I thought your D coordinator called a great game and exploited our inability to hit receivers in the middle of the field.
Your QB made a couple great audibles at the line that took advance of our blizes especially on the 50 TD yard run in the second quarter
I think you guys will have a good year.

Yeah, with some inexperienced players on the o-line, I was pleased with the run blocking. Pass pro has a lot of work to do.

Joe Burrow was a God send to us this year. Not as sheer talented as Tua, but Smart, poised and a leader.

I stand by my statement that Miami is an o-line away from being an excellent team. But Dave Aranda is the best defensive coordinator in all of football.

I just hope you get to hang around at least until November. Hell we just getting started.

I don’t give a **** if you ban me. You ruined my well-intentioned thread.

He's obviously baiting you and trying to get you suspended or banned, knowing full well that people who contribute a lot of content to the site get a longer leash on these things. I think that's pretty clear from the very beginning of this thread.

My advice? Take it to the Canes thread. I realize that you probably didn't want to go in there because you don't want to hurt any Canes fans' feelings, but I think right now they're a lot more upset at Mark Richt than the Tigers.

He's obviously baiting you and trying to get you suspended or banned, knowing full well that people who contribute a lot of content to the site get a longer leash on these things. I think that's pretty clear from the very beginning of this thread.

My advice? Take it to the Canes thread. I realize that you probably didn't want to go in there because you don't want to hurt any Canes fans' feelings, but I think right now they're a lot more upset at Mark Richt than the Tigers.

Absolutely not. I want him here forever after. However, he's in control of his keyboard just like everybody else.

L7U finally won a game and this guy shows up outta the blue trying to troll Miami fans and get a reaction. Meanwhile flipping the cyber bird to a Bama poster (Namor).

This is what he wanted. Not to talk about football. So this is what he got.

Thank you LSU, I was looking to the showdown in Miami as one of three losses, but seeing a team with that inept of an offense take it to Miami's vaulted D I feel a little better. Let's add in the fact Nick Bousette was able to drop 120 plus on them and the thought of Akers, Patrick, and Laborn could do has increased my confidence.

Miami, I know the feeling you have right now, going into the season with a lot of hype only to be humbled week one....the difference, we were humbled by Bama, you were humbled by the SEC's representative at the Outback Bowl.

Hopefully we will not tank the season because of it

Good luck tonight :cheers:

Hopefully we will not tank the season because of it

Good luck tonight :cheers:

Francois getting hurt and Jimbo taking the rest of the season off...didn't bode well for us.

Thank you and good luck...we need you ranked higher

Just got in from the beach.I miss anything?

Back
Top Bottom