I'm officially concerned about Fletcher... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm officially concerned about Fletcher...

ohall

A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.
Reaction score
... although he played solid for most of the day today, on the Patten TD Fletch looked totally confused on that play. GOOD DB's don't make the mistake he made on that play. He just seems to turn his head entirely too late when he's on deep coverage. Beyond that I think he has his game down, but he has to improve on this area if he wants to be a GOOD DB in the NFL. Better deep ball passing teams will pick him apart if he doesn't get this corrected.

Oliver...

Well, me and you had this discussion last week and after last week i was so pissed. But, besides the TD, he played better. I want him to do well but confidence is low.

Yea, he's starting to come around..Madison allowed a easy TD also..Just like last week when a flower to Gonz was caught over Madison..He's got step back up. LOL

He is actually more confidence out there..I was one of Fletcher biggest "haters" through out preseason and especially after that colts game but I'll have to admit that he has improved that las three games..

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Yup but at least he was on top of him. Madison gave up a much more glaring TD today.

IM TIRED OF TALKING ABOUT THIS CRAP! JAMAR FLETCHER HASNT DONE ANYTHING WORSE THAN SAM MADISON TODAY. NOT TO MENTION I THINK SOME PEOPLE JUST LIKE TO HAVE THERE POST LOOKED AT AND TALKED ABOUT AS IF THERE WAS SOME KIND OF IMPROTANCE IN LIFE FOR SUCH MATTERS. SHUT THE FU#$ UP ALREADY! :monkey:

You need to lay off the drugs man. No one listens or takes you seriously when you use all caps and go on a freak out.

Relax FF-54...

... he's just doing what you do on MBoards. Giving opinions. I love you man. :D

Oliver...

Originally posted by finfan54

IM TIRED OF TALKING ABOUT THIS CRAP! JAMAR FLETCHER HASNT DONE ANYTHING WORSE THAN SAM MADISON TODAY. NOT TO MENTION I THINK SOME PEOPLE JUST LIKE TO HAVE THERE POST LOOKED AT AND TALKED ABOUT AS IF THERE WAS SOME KIND OF IMPROTANCE IN LIFE FOR SUCH MATTERS. SHUT THE FU#$ UP ALREADY! :monkey:

Fletch can't hold madison's or surtains jock strap. Not in the same league. However he's run of the mill for a third corner, we'd be hard pressed to find one better (or worse as far as that goes) I think what makes his weaknesses more glaring is that everyone goes after him week in and week out and as Dolfans we are perhaps unrealistically expecting a third corner on par with our starters. We've been somewhat spoiled by the play of our two superior starting corners.

Fletch played well, he just has to get his head around faster on the deep throws. He seems to play the short stuff pretty well. I think he's a bit of a gambler and prob wants to make a big play. He needs to relax, do his job and try and find the ball when the WR looks for it. I played the position and know it's extremely hard to either keep track of the ball or find the right time to turn around and find it.

Fletch has alot of gifts and pure coverage is one of them, he just now needs to refine them and realize when to go for the play and when to play the man.

dumdidum

go get some prozac....u must be awfully pissed that we won today....

Are you a fruit?? Sam played the whole game had an INT. Fletcher plays a coupe downs or so and gets toasted. Where's your logic?? Also you SHUT THE F*CK UP!!

Sam Madison made one bad play. Madison also had an interception and if it weren't for Madison, Surtain wouldn't of had an interception. Madison kept the reciever he covered locked up all game long except for one play.

Back
Top Bottom