Im Outta Of Here!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im Outta Of Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
Now, that everything has come full circle, I would just like to explain myfeelings about some posters on this board. If you go back to my original post, there were certain people who really let me have it. All I want is an apology. DO U THINK IF WE HAD KENNY MIXON SIGNED, DARYL WOULD HAVE LASTED THIS LONG???? Back then when i said it, it was so unbelievable right????. Well, I hope some of you learned a lesson to be open minded and dont always ask for a link. Just because there is no link doesnt mean it may not be true. Be open minded. Thanks to Muck and others who supported my opinion and thoughts. Now there IS A LINK on how Daryl's teamates dont like him. Look at some of my posts and you will see I told you this months ago. Well, i am outta here.

Dude lightin up

Don't take it out on everyone,its human nature to be skeptical. But if you must leave come on over to DolfanTalk.com. You are welcomed there.:evil:

yeah, stick around! Don't blame them for being suspicious or leary, cause let's face it, we really don't know who's typing on the other end. (for the most part anyway). So it's easy to assume people are making stuff up. (cause some people like to do that)Yes, they did over do it on their responses, but the rest of us were pretty intrigued!;)

Denny I am too am all for you giving us Finheaveners another chance. Kudos for your advanced insight. I for one do not discount anything including speculation (OK so Tony Gonzo really want to play for the Chiefs and not the Fins and Heat ;) )

stay awhile - if things are not :cool: for you, you can leave later.

Re: Dude lightin up

Originally posted by Den54
Don't take it out on everyone,its human nature to be skeptical. But if you must leave come on over to DolfanTalk.com. You are welcomed there.:evil:

i don't know about that den, look at how some of them treated dch...:mad:

Point well taken

Yeah aint that the truth. But you can't always pick up your ball and go home when things are'nt going your way. If you do what does that say about you.?.IMO.

DCH is a different story in itself. The reason he got heat was not the same reason why Denny got heat.

True

Originally posted by Muck
DCH is a different story in itself. The reason he got heat was not the same reason why Denny got heat.

I still think it was taken to sereously and overblown.

Originally posted by Denny
Now, that everything has come full circle, I would just like to explain myfeelings about some posters on this board. If you go back to my original post, there were certain people who really let me have it. All I want is an apology. DO U THINK IF WE HAD KENNY MIXON SIGNED, DARYL WOULD HAVE LASTED THIS LONG???? Back then when i said it, it was so unbelievable right????. Well, I hope some of you learned a lesson to be open minded and dont always ask for a link. Just because there is no link doesnt mean it may not be true. Be open minded. Thanks to Muck and others who supported my opinion and thoughts. Now there IS A LINK on how Daryl's teamates dont like him. Look at some of my posts and you will see I told you this months ago. Well, i am outta here.

Didn't you already come in here one time demanding an apology for the same thing.....get over it.....so somebody doubted you, BFD! You also said that Wanny was afraid of Daryl which is what I disputed with you and obviously that is not true.
You can say "I told you so" but you can get bent, demanding an apology.

Re: Re: Im Outta Of Here!!!

Originally posted by inFINSible

You can say "I told you so" but you can get bent, demanding an apology.
:lol: "get bent", now there's one I haven't heard in a while.:lol: That ranks up there with 'hoser', another classic.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom