I'm proud of the team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm proud of the team

Funny how when the schedule out everyone on this board said we would be 0-2 and very lucky to win one of the first two. Now that we lost the first two it's time to fire Gase, bench RT, and hate the team. We were in both games. This team is far from perfect. But under Philbin we never saw this kind of effort. Let's get a home win and go from there.

Everyone wants to lump 15 years of crap on the Gase era. Adam Gase has coached two games in Miami, both on the road, and each one has come down to the final minutes. So if you are even a speck of sensible as a football fan, you're not panicking. You're watching, you're being entertained. And you're hoping growth is occurring. 0-2 was always a likely possibility to start this season. Now that it's happened everyone acts like we were supposed to be 2-0. That's just plain ridiculous. Lose to Cleveland next week in Miami. Then maybe you start legit criticism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never expected playoffs. This team is baaad on the defensive side. Corners are horrid outside of a promising Howard.

This. The offense you always only get one half of play out of them. The defense can't stop the run when they know the other team is going to run it. It's a train wreck 6 win team max. Just as we expected.

Why can't people understand you don't get ****ing respect when you ****ing lose.

Either way they earned a ton of respect today.

mjl.gif

Good for you. I really can't get tragically upset.

This team went into two of the toughest houses to play in...against the teams who played in the Super Bowl in 2015.

With a new coaching staff.

There are those who will tell you you shouldn't. That there are no such thing as moral victories. That it's Tannehill's fault. Or the defense's fault. They'll mock you and tell you how you should feel.

You tell those #### juggling thunder ##### to go #### themselves.

Of course we would have liked a victory or two in the first two weeks. But I was at a Patriots fan and Seawaks fan's house for the past two weeks. They both looked at me after the game and said, "Much tougher than expected."

Baptism by fire. That was the first two weeks.

Let's go. It's easier from here on out.

I don't think people should be super whiny, but I don't get the 2-0 moral victories crowd. That performance in the first half is unacceptable. And they found ways to lose... again.

Check another one in the "Moral Victory" box. This was so predictable. Just ****ING ONCE I'd like them to come out with an ACTUAL WIN in these games.

Back
Top Bottom