I'm proud of the team | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm proud of the team

Not proud of a single player on the d. Disgusted.

It's a shame that Miami is still not built to beat any division foe. You build your team to win the division by getting personnel to combat your rivals strengths.

Dolphins 0-2
Dolphins moral victories 2-0

Yay?

I hear you, and it's sting right now being a dolphin fan but there is a long way to go before the season's over. Most of us know it was going to take more than one draft to fix this team. Perhaps this schedule will aid us in turning this all around. I can wait one more year after 20 years of mediocrity

Most of these post are ludicrous. We have not played a home game. If we win all of the home games and two road games, then we are a 10-6 team. I do not expect that to happen, but all of you are overreacting.

Most of these post are ludicrous. We have not played a home game. If we win all of the home games and two road games, then we are a 10-6 team. I do not expect that to happen, but all of you are overreacting.

Except Miami sucks at home too lol

How long have you followed the DOlphins. What home games. They play better on the road and suck against the division.

Personally, I thought the phins would be 1-3 (maybe 2-2 if Cincy has a brainfart) heading into the bye.

Dumping on Gase (plain & simple) is knee jerk pessimism.

To lose by a total of 9 pts on the road twice w/a rookie HC is a step in the right direction. As C Collinsworth said during the opener, Sept is important but its October when things ramp up and the contenders separate themselves. I'm really not going to worry about this season unless its turns out to be a a real sh**stain like 2004

In closing, ponder this... How bad would the final have been if Joe or Tony were still HC?

The bye is Week 8 this year.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

That would require them to sweep the division at home. That isn't a thing with them.

<3 you too buddy.

Well thank you. And while I appreciate your affection and respect your lifestyle choices, I don't know you. So please stop flirting with me.

You should be pissed.

Yeeeeeeeah, you don't get to dictate how I should feel.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

It's all good for you brah.. Be proud. Be very proud. 0-2.. Go Dolp..... Eh, I can't.. Haha

If you can't, then please...don't.

For not giving up and showing a lot of heart.

Just gotta learn how to play consistently.

When they do they'll start winning in the end.

Either way they earned a ton of respect today.

You are smoking something. Garropolo torched the team and it would have been 48-0 if he didn't get hurt. They showed some PANIC in coming back against a 3rd string QB who got no reps in practice with the first team. Like I said in another post though it would be like an R.E.M. album title; they would just run flat "Out of Time". This due to the massive hole they dug for themselves early on.

Take off the Rose colored glasses. NOTHING that the Fins tried on "D" worked against Garoppolo. NOTHING!!!!!! I'm proud of the second half effort but no moral victories in the NFL. We are bottom dwellers.

Philbin, about the same. Tony Sparano would at least have a team that would punch the other team in the mouth and beat them up.

AP28 has 12 yds on 9 carries at half (Su night game) is a punch in the mouth? Minny has as much more invested in the OL & the position coach.

True.. Was going to say the same exact thing . The ending would be the same or worse under Phailbin. That's a fact. Sparano would have at least been in it from the onset, at least moreso than Phailbin.

How conveniently you forget that a TS led team would completely implode w/ 2 min left in the 1st half and would get worse from there.

Back
Top Bottom