I'm proud of the team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm proud of the team

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
For not giving up and showing a lot of heart.

Just gotta learn how to play consistently.

When they do they'll start winning in the end.

Either way they earned a ton of respect today.

Too many years of mediocrity to feel proud personally. Winning in NE without Brady and Gronkowski playing was a must. Had Garropolo not gotten hurt, NE hangs 50 on the defense.

The fact that the offense didn't cross midfield until late in the 2nd half is another load of bull****.

I wish I could believe but there's not a whole lot to hold onto.

A ton of respect? For losing to a NE team playing without its two best offensive players (and unlike the Dolphins their two best offensive players are Hall of Famers) and with their third-string QB for the entire second half?

How about the Patriots spot the Dolphins ten points next time? Or play with 10 men on defense? Then the Dolphins might actually win one.

But I guess a moral victory is just as good-- moral playoffs or bust!

same here. just too little too late, we still dont have the pass rush we need... hopefull next year we focus on defense.....

I never expected playoffs. This team is baaad on the defensive side. Corners are horrid outside of a promising Howard.

Not much of a moral victory in this o e concidering the big reason for a our defense to step up was they had to bring in their 3rd string QB in. Our offense did step up but there was no reason for them to come out so flat and do nothing g in the first half

**** that. Go be proud somewhere else. And what respect did they earn exactly? They played a team without their two best offensive players and a 3rd string rookie QB and still lost. Yeah tons of respect. Teams fear the Dolphins now. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For not giving up and showing a lot of heart.

Just gotta learn how to play consistently.

When they do they'll start winning in the end.

Either way they earned a ton of respect today.

You're kidding right? They were losing at one point 31-3 with a 3rd string quarterback in there and that earned you respect? The offense was lifeless in the first half and that earned you respect? The defense could not cover a corpse when Garoppolo was in there and that earned you respect? The defense failing to make another stop when the game was on the line and that earned you respect? The bar is set really, really, really low for you.

And another thing to keep in mind no Brady, Gronk, or Hightower, yet somehow this team managed to be trailing 31-3.

You are serious ? That was embarrassing as all hell the defense should be ashamed of themselves esp that last drive , if Garrapolo was in there it's 45-3

No morale victories but there were players that showed heart, also players that need to be shown the bench

There are no more excuses for RT. This is his 5th year. New system or not, when the game starts, he needs to play with some urgency. Our slow starts are all on him.

Back
Top Bottom