I'm rooting for Rosen to start but.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm rooting for Rosen to start but....

Coach Flo has promised his players that he'll play the best QB. Each game he's given Rosen a shot. Thus far, Rosen hasn't proven he is the superior QB, so I think Coach Flo has the flexibility to choose his QB still, and I agree that that is probably still Fitzpatrick, although it's debatable now. Personally, I'm hoping that we use Fitz as the sacrificial lamb while the offense figures out how to play Coach Googs' OL scheme and techniques, and everyone understands their roles and can play instinctively and fast in Coach O'Shea's offensive system. Around the bye week, I think we have an opportunity to offer that and two weeks practice with the 1's to prepare Rosen for his 2019 trial run. If he fails … we draft a QB. If he turns the corner and proves he's the next Tom Brady, then we celebrate. But doing exactly what Arizona did and throwing him to the wolves doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

Rosen hasn’t been given a shot. He has been asked to come in after the game is lost with little time left. The whole time Rosen was in today he was trying to push it downfield and get some points.

Ummmmm huh? Look, Rosen will get his shot at starting plenty of games this year … not sure why you're so adamant that he's the answer … but I'll bet you he is not the answer. Lots of tape on him now over 2 years … very little of it good. You want to make sure we keep pushing him out there before we can protect him or generate run lanes … and I disagree. But so be it. Neither of us can make that decision. Believe what you want to believe, and good luck to Rosen … I just think putting him out there under the current conditions will ruin his chances to succeed. Not scared of him succeeding … I'm actually hoping he does succeed, I just don't think it is going to happen.

He's the answer to the question of what we have in a young QB prospect. That question is not going to get answered until he gets to start and that's far more important than anything Fitz has shown he can provide this team answers to.

Rosen hasn’t been given a shot. He has been asked to come in after the game is lost with little time left. The whole time Rosen was in today he was trying to push it downfield and get some points.

Sad thing is, Flores' opinion has always seemed to match up with the worst ones on this board. There is no dumb criticism that can be said on here that Flores' hasn't already included on his list of reasons not to play him.

Sad thing is, Flores' opinion has always seemed to match up with the worst ones on this board. There is no dumb criticism that can be said on here that Flores' hasn't already included on his list of reasons not to play him.

I think that they were trying to ease Rosen into starting and also trying to figure the OL out. Flo is probably feeling pressure now to make a change considing how bad Fitz is looking.

the day Rosen starts and sucks, like he will............Grier is gone............and that could just finally be................the end of the curse!!!!!!!! Will it be fans ....will it be??
Huh? They took a chance on Rosen because he was made available. The investment was close to nothing in cost. Him panning out and becoming the guy would be a bonus find. Was never part of the plan.

Back
Top Bottom