I'm saying it now. MIA 2020 AFCE Champs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm saying it now. MIA 2020 AFCE Champs

Do the Dolphins win the AFC East in 2020?

• Total voters
I think much like last season, we will over perform given our roster, but I don't think we're quite there yet. And as much as I'm absolutely giddy at the thought of Tua, I'm trying to push him out of mind, because we're not winning this year, so there's no reason to start him unless it's a dire situation. He will benefit greatly from a year of healing up, sitting behind Fitz, and learning our offense.

2021 starts our decade of dominance.

With Fitzpatrick as the likely QB and a young offensive line probably taking most of the season to jell, along with an extremely tough schedule, 5-6 wins is about all I see for the 2020 Dolphins.

Since there’s a 3rd wild card team, we will be “in the hunt” but fall short.

Besides the 49rs and Chiefs in 2020, the other games are all winnable. I think we will start slow because of our new offense, but I see this team making major strides as the season goes on. Depends on how fast we gel. Lots of new players, I just hope OTAs don't get delayed so these guys can bond. We could be like the nfc east last year, we could see a 10-6 or 9-7 division winner. I voted No, but I would like another choice, "Plausible Yes"..

Looking at the moves we made in FA and now the draft with the delightful get of Tua at 5, I'm throwing it out there. I not only think but straight up guarantee our beloved Dolphins win the AFC East this year. Patriots are a wreck talent wise and sans Brady BB has been abysmal, the Jets are the Jets and I think we can take the Bills.

I predict that Fitz comes out swinging in an offense designed for him by Gailey and they either stay with he hot hand or if he cools off after month one it's Tua Time!

Time to bury the past and move into the winner's seat!

tenor.gif

Agree on a 7-9 win season, with 9 being mostly all hope ...

There is a lot of roster churn and very little time to get it to jell ...

Likely meaning that we will be a potentially really good football team by season’s end, but may take a bit to get there ... even with the NE infusion ...

2021 is the season to look forward to with some real expectations ...

I'm not stopping with the AFCE title. I'm all in.

Dolphins losing to 49ers in Super Bowl 0-13 at halftime. Flores benches Fitzpatrick and goes with the Tua kid in the 2nd half. We've seen this story plays out before. Dolphins win in OT on a perfect Tua to Parker 41 yard TD pass.

We will be in the mix.

Not even counting our draft picks, we made a lot of progress last season, and brought in some great FA signings.

No, we wont win 11 games, but neither will the Pats, Bills, or Jets.

I see the contrary comments from some but I'm not having my expectations dampened one iota. Most excited about this team since the 90's.

Just dont come back here when things do not materialize as you hope and demand people be fired for not reaching your unrealistic goals or expectations.

Miami got better, but so did everyone else.

6-10/8-8 without a single preseason game played.

Back
Top Bottom