Im sorry guys but your gonna lose... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im sorry guys but your gonna lose...

Quizlet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
...really I dont care if Miami wins or not this week, for we will beat the Pats and thats all that matters...but... Miami probaly will lose.. YOU SAID YOURSELF that Favre (who is going to play) and co is basicaly un-stoppable at Lambeaugh. Put Lucas against a GOOD defense---ugh

Because you have a "good" defense (bills offense ran over)

Pack- 35
Dolphins- 20

Hmmm....

But our defense didn't let New England kick the CRAP out of us! 31-7 at home......OUCH!. Reality is setting in again. Well, at least it will keep the Bill trolls quiet for a week.

Listen- NE is on a 4 game losing streak. This was aMUST WIN for them... this wasnt for us!

Re: Oh...I see

Originally posted by JLFINFAN
So it is ok to lose by 31 at home to a division rival. LOL!!
quizlet is a complete idiot, not worth your time. he's the one that thought a DE lined up in the backfield1

hahaha, 1 game behind, and the game is not do or die. Now the Bills are in a door die situation. We'll all see how sweet it is. NE will keep stumbling. Buffalo's been exposed for their mediocreness. The Jets can't catch up. We right now are in the driver's seat. If we can manage to come out of Lambeau with a W, we can definitely finish 13-3 or 12-4 at worst. 1st place, in the driver's seat. Everything today just went perfect for us.h

Originally posted by Quizlet
...really I dont care if Miami wins or not this week, for we will beat the Pats and thats all that matters...but... Miami probaly will lose.. YOU SAID YOURSELF that Favre (who is going to play) and co is basicaly un-stoppable at Lambeaugh. Put Lucas against a GOOD defense---ugh

Because you have a "good" defense (bills offense ran over)

Pack- 35
Dolphins- 20
he did say one thing i agree with in this thread, "i'm sorry". how can you disagree with a person as lame as that!:D :evil:

Back
Top Bottom