I'm Starting The "suck For Justin Herbert Chant" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Starting The "suck For Justin Herbert Chant"

Ottarr

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who is with me. I really tried to stay behind Ryan. Seems like a nice kid. Errr was a kid. Thought maybe needed time to grow " 7 years later". The New England game did it for me. I had doubts before , like many of you. As for now. I know he is not our guy. Ryan is a good back up. Nothing more. I say upcoming draft we go all in on Herbert. Enough is enough. I also feel that maybe just maybe. We can live with Gase. Management has to step in though. Gase cannot be the play caller. He also should have less say in the roster. He is smart enough to be a head coach. He just needs to coach. turn over the play calling to the offensive coordinator. The Dolphins need stability.

Funny thing is...if we keep Gase, I wouldn't be opposed but Tannehill?

Absolutely not..automatic deal breaker. I'd rather go with Falk-FA QB-Draft a QB and see where that goes but I can't watch this baby deer throw a bunch of ducks another season.

I’m all in!! Anyone who doesn’t must love misery

I’d rather build the line on both sides of the ball this upcoming draft. Then draft a real QB 2020, Tagovailoa comes to mind.
I’m good with that too just want a plan that doesn’t include more of the same...better develop some trade capital or lose more games than everyone else though. That guys going number 1 overall

The OP is more like a RT thread. Please explain more about the kid you want us to draft. I know nothing about him. I wouldn't mind getting Tagovailoa from Alabama, but can't he declare for the draft next year? Why does everyone say he has to wait till 2020?

I’d rather build the line on both sides of the ball this upcoming draft. Then draft a real QB 2020, Tagovailoa comes to mind.

Totally on board with building the OL and DL. Problem is if the lines are improved there’s no way this team picks top 15 next year with the young talent here. Doubt moving up to 1 is doable. I’d say trading down this year to pick up a 1st next year would be the only shot.

The OP is more like a RT thread. Please explain more about the kid you want us to draft. I know nothing about him. I wouldn't mind getting Tagovailoa from Alabama, but can't he declare for the draft next year? Why does everyone say he has to wait till 2020?
He’s a true sophmore he isn’t eligible until at least 2020. Next years draft is 2019.

I wouldn't mind Drew Locke. He should be there when Miami picks, which we all know will be in the top 15.

Amen, I couldn't agree more.
Get some of the talented young defensive line players and a lot of young players for the offensive line in this year's draft.
As to next year - do whatever it takes to get the #1 pick and Tua. Play Brock Osweiler or Fales as qb. Trade the first three picks in this season's draft. Just get Tua.

Last edited:
This Tannehill shoulder thing might give you new hope for tanking. I hope it doesn’t happen but he’s going to get hit Sunday.

Amen, I couldn't agree more.
Get some of the talented young defensive line players and a lot of young players for the offensive line in this year's draft.
As to next year - do whatever it takes to get the #1 pick and Tua. Play Brock Osweiler or Fales as qb. Trade the first three picks in this season's draft. Just get Tua.

Defense is going to be too good next year. Forget Tua. Absolutely zero shot.

Maybe Tannehill's shoulder gets totally worse. Maybe we cut him next year. Yeah we have decent players, and wouldn't tank very well.`But we could very well end up with a top 10 pick, and you never know, maybe a team with a qb of the future gets that first pick and is willing to trade out. A lot of young qb's around the league -- you never know

It's a pipe dream but damn it would be nice to get that dude in here. I wouldn't be opposed to doing everything we can to build capital to go all in for him

Back
Top Bottom